Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

Sm4shModder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I need some help. So I was playing some MK8 and I noticed that there was this player who would just sit still and then win the race. Do you know what codes he was using? It looked like he was "snapping" to the finish line, but I've never seen anything like that before, the Gamepad Touchscreen code has never yielded results (it'll send you back a lap if you remove lakitu), and he didn't seem to be using the Stalker hack either, as he'd win in spite of us. If you've seen these codes or know how to create them, please let me know.

Thank you,
Sm4shModder

Sm4shModder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody have any instant win or checkpoint modifier codes for MK8? I saw someone online who could win by doing nothing, I'm unsure if such codes exist yet outside of his console or not.

masterbuzzsaw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the codes they do not work. The version of NSMBU+NSLU I have is the NTSC disk version with everything bundled in one, not the eShop version.

Sm4shModder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm back with another question. Does anybody know how to make a "No invincibility music" code? The invincibility theme gets annoying after a while. Thanks.

Cxddles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a question. I found an adress for something but when i die the adress doesn't have an effect on it anymore so i have to find another adress. So my question is how do i only end up with one adress that works all the time?

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a question. I found an adress for something but when i die the adress doesn't have an effect on it anymore so i have to find another adress. So my question is how do i only end up with one adress that works all the time?

You want to find a pointer to the address.

When you find your address, go to the dump tab in Jgecko and select a range than encompasses your address. In other words, make sure the address you found is somewhere within the range you specify.

name the file: YourAddress.bin

then refind the address after it changes and do the same thing, re-dump the memory around your target address.

Its a good idea to keep your Range the same every time, and make sure you keep a mental note of what the Start Address was that you selected.

If you are still confused. Look up other pointer searching tutorials on youtube. Specifically from BullyWiiPlaza since he made the software.

Cxddles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You want to find a pointer to the address.

When you find your address, go to the dump tab in Jgecko and select a range than encompasses your address. In other words, make sure the address you found is somewhere within the range you specify.

name the file: YourAddress.bin

then refind the address after it changes and do the same thing, re-dump the memory around your target address.

Its a good idea to keep your Range the same every time, and make sure you keep a mental note of what the Start Address was that you selected.

If you are still confused. Look up other pointer searching tutorials on youtube. Specifically from BullyWiiPlaza since he made the software.

When i do this i end up with zero pointers.

Cxddles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
upload_2018-9-9_21-23-57.png

I get this

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When i do this i end up with zero pointers.

Assuming you dumped everything correctly, all you have to do is increase the offset size. It defaults to 400 i think.. change it to like 1000 and also check off "Allow Negative Offsets" this will broaden your search results and will help yield more pointers. But your scans will also take longer.

If you still can't find pointers, you can try changing the pointer depth to 3. OR you can redo your dumps but dump more memory from the game. This will give more data to scan through to potentially find pointers.

YoshiOG1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I came up with a code for Breath of the Wild on version 1.4.1, but I'm not sure it works on 1.5.0. That being said, can someone please test this out on the latest version of BOTW to see whether or not it works?

Code:
Bokoblin Idle Animation v1.4.1 [YoshiOG]
01000008 43BB0F30
426F6B6F 626C696E
00000000 000000FF

Basically what this does is change Link's idle animation (standing still) as if he's wearing the Bokoblin Mask, even when he's not.
If someone could test compatibility with v1.5.0, that'd be great. Thanks in advance!
(And yes, I know a lot of offsets changed in 1.5.0; I just don't feel like upgrading/downgrading the game just to test it.)

Nameless125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I came up with a code for Breath of the Wild on version 1.4.1, but I'm not sure it works on 1.5.0. That being said, can someone please test this out on the latest version of BOTW to see whether or not it works?

Code:
Bokoblin Idle Animation v1.4.1 [YoshiOG]
01000008 43BB0F30
426F6B6F 626C696E
00000000 000000FF

Basically what this does is change Link's idle animation (standing still) as if he's wearing the Bokoblin Mask, even when he's not.
If someone could test compatibility with v1.5.0, that'd be great. Thanks in advance!
(And yes, I know a lot of offsets changed in 1.5.0; I just don't feel like upgrading/downgrading the game just to test it.)
Tested it! And it works on 1.5! And it also keeps the disguise up so the Bokoblins don't recognize you.

Reactions: YoshiOG1

oslo83

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Any idea how I should proceed to try to find codes to switch from fahrenheit to celcius in BOTW US ? -Admitting it's done on switch, maybe it could be trigger on wiiu
Another funny thing to trigger on wiiu will be the 'switch only events' where it will start your game offering some *poor* items

masterbuzzsaw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, while I wait on NSMBU+NSLU, I have a new code request. This is for Sonic Lost World (Deadly Six Bonus Edition) and this is the NTSC Disk version:

Infinite Lives
Infinite Rings

Thanks!

TyGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to request a code for Super Smash Bros. For Wii U (NTSC). I was wondering if it was possible for somebody to write a code that prevents characters from getting up automatically out of the prone/supine positions. I wanted to use that for practicing roll reads and get up options.

Last edited by TyGuy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to...