Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

xNintendo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i downloaded the .elf from first post, it boots tcpgecko, when i launch a game, i can connect, but cheats does not work. they worked before so it must be an issue of the .elf
the codes you use are for the old version of pygecko/tcpgecko (wj44.ml/py) you have to port them for the TCPGecko.elf because the adresses moved to other places
sry bad english

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
It's always in range 22000000 - 25000000 for the item spot where the handgun is shown in the following picture http://img.youtube.com/vi/Tllrxpf3u8I/0.jpg

So basically, each gun you put there will automatically have like 99 ammo then for example. Don't know if that can be done easier anyway...

EDIT: I have the EU version and thanks for helping me. I really appreciate it!
Sorry budy, Do you have the disc? Because ZombiU for some reason, I can play but I can't connect TCPgecko with it. I can connect to it for few moment but after the game load, I get dc. The game seems to try to connect to Nintendo server but failed ( due to tubhax dns or mii maker launch?) and show an error. I can skip the error and play but the wifi logo on controller tell no connect found. So, I thing the game is dis-activating the wifi and I have no idea to go around it. T_T
Tried the Lasted update (v32) but got black screen with loadiine v0.3

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
i downloaded the .elf from first post, it boots tcpgecko, when i launch a game, i can connect, but cheats does not work. they worked before so it must be an issue of the .elf

the codes you use are for the old version of pygecko/tcpgecko (wj44.ml/py) you have to port them for the TCPGecko.elf because the adresses moved to other places
sry bad english

Yes, a lost of cheats need to be re-hacked now. Due the usage of the webbrowser-based pyGecko/TCPGecko all cheats' addresses and pointers above 0x31000000 were shiftet because of the enabled memory mirroring.
The TCPGecko.elf disables it properly so now all addresses and pointers are "real" and many cheats need to be rehacked.

dimok789 commented 2 days ago
The homebrew launcher is not causing this. What is causing this is that the kernel memory mapping for 0xA0000000 area is removed by the homebrew launcher installer to the original value that it has to be all along. So what is wrong is that you guys are searching for cheats with the hacked 0xA0000000 region. I would not recommend that. It also breaks some games like splatoon. I would recommend to use the originals WiiU regions which are given to you by the HBL installer you use. HBL itself doesn't change any memory regions.

If you still don't want that, well then you can just re-enable the 0xA0000000 region to whatever you need it to. For example the default libwiiu kexploit regions. Just call these two functions in the installer:
kern_write((void)(KERN_ADDRESS_TBL + (0x12 * 4)), 0x31000000);
kern_write((void
)(KERN_ADDRESS_TBL + (0x13 * 4)), 0x28305800);

or the old loadiine layout
kern_write((void)(KERN_ADDRESS_TBL + (0x12 * 4)), 0x10000000);
kern_write((void
)(KERN_ADDRESS_TBL + (0x13 * 4)), 0x28305800);

EDIT:
I'm likely uncertain if this is the case to everygame. We need to get TCPGecko.elf working with StarFox Zero and WW/TPHD in order to have a look at it since most of my codes' pointers go above 0x31000000

Last edited by CosmoCortney,

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Yes, a lost of cheats need to be re-hacked now. Due the usage of the webbrowser-based pyGecko/TCPGecko all cheats' addresses and pointers above 0x31000000 were shiftet because of the enabled memory mirroring.
The TCPGecko.elf disables it properly so now all addresses and pointers are "real" and many cheats need to be rehacked.

EDIT:
I'm likely uncertain if this is the case to everygame. We need to get TCPGecko.elf working with StarFox Zero and WW/TPHD in order to have a look at it since most of my codes' pointers go above 0x31000000
I also had an old tcpgecko.elf withoith your memory handler that worked perfectly for splatoon .

GoldCobra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry budy, Do you have the disc? Because ZombiU for some reason, I can play but I can't connect TCPgecko with it. I can connect to it for few moment but after the game load, I get dc. The game seems to try to connect to Nintendo server but failed ( due to tubhax dns or mii maker launch?) and show an error. I can skip the error and play but the wifi logo on controller tell no connect found. So, I thing the game is dis-activating the wifi and I have no idea to go around it. T_T
Tried the Lasted update (v32) but got black screen with loadiine v0.3

I have the disc and the eShop version. I'm loading the Homebrew Launcher via wj44.ml, running TCPgecko.elf, then connecting when being in a gamefile already. I'm also using TCPgecko.NET 5.5.1 version. Have not too many issues with that...

Emerl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone make any codes for Super Mario Maker costumes? I have a save that's missing 12 costumes (7 from Expert 100 Mario Challenge, and 5 from Super Expert) and I really desperately don't want to spend all that time unlocking them.

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
@CosmoCortney I see you made some change in the first page but you still didn't add stuff for Activating button code :P
Anyway, Is the TCPGecko.rar on the first page has the new orignal range set? If yes then what would be the new range to look for ( old one was 0x10000000-0x40000000)

Pook and Pie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to ask, but would anyone be willing to tell me why I cannot seem to get TCPGecko/J Gecko U to work?

I have a 5.5.1 system and the eshop version of Hyrule Warriors on its latest update, and I've been searching this thread for hours for some kind of resolution. I tried searching for 5.5.1 in this thread but the search function on this site won't allow me to do so (says it's too common. Wtf lol).

I downloaded everything in the OP, and I go to http://107.170.0.56 to open the homebrew browser. From there, I select TCPGecko and install it for the session. After this, I try to open up a game (in this case, Hyrule Warriors) and then open J Gecko and click connect. J Gecko connects fine, but is unable to push any codes (well, it says code sent successfully but it doesn't actually do anything). I can see and dump memory just fine, though.

For some reason, it is unable to display the proper firmware for the Wii U it is connected to and I do not know why (it says system firmware is 550), and it is also unable to determine the ID of any game despite having the title.xml file in the same directory.

I have no clue what I'm doing wrong and this seems like it should be super simple, but I'm unable to make it work. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by Pook and Pie,

Emerl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to ask, but would anyone be willing to tell me why I cannot seem to get TCPGecko/J Gecko U to work?

I have a 5.5.1 system and the eshop version of Hyrule Warriors on its latest update, and I've been searching this thread for hours for some kind of resolution. I tried searching for 5.5.1 in this thread but the search function on this site won't allow me to do so (says it's too common. Wtf lol).

I downloaded everything in the OP, and I go to http://107.170.0.56 to open the homebrew browser. From there, I select TCPGecko and install it for the session. After this, I try to open up a game (in this case, Hyrule Warriors) and then open J Gecko and click connect. J Gecko connects fine, but is unable to push any codes (well, it says code sent successfully but it doesn't actually do anything). I can see and dump memory just fine, though.
1. Instead of going in through the Homebrew browser, go to loadiine.ovh in your Wii U Browser
2. In the "Select your Program" dropdown, choose "TCP Gecko + Kernel" (note it is TCP Gecko not TCP Gecko Installer), this should run the Kernel exploit and boot you out to system menu
3. From system menu select Web browser again and navigate to any web page. This will run TCP Gecko and boot you back to the system menu.
4. Run your game, and edit on your PC with TCP Gecko

CosmoCortney

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
@CosmoCortney I see you made some change in the first page but you still didn't add stuff for Activating button code :P
Anyway, Is the TCPGecko.rar on the first page has the new orignal range set? If yes then what would be the new range to look for ( old one was 0x10000000-0x40000000)
That the range is now fixed means that codes above 31000000 now have their real addresses/pointers.
And you can create button activations. check out the conditional code types

For some reason, it is unable to display the proper firmware for the Wii U it is connected to and I do not know why (it says system firmware is 550), and it is also unable to determine the ID of any game despite having the title.xml file in the same directory.

I have no clue what I'm doing wrong and this seems like it should be super simple, but I'm unable to make it work. Any help is appreciated.
You need to run Homebrew Launcher, then TCPGecko from there and install the codehandler in order to use JGeckoU's cheat code manager

Reactions: Phantom90

Pook and Pie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Instead of going in through the Homebrew browser, go to loadiine.ovh in your Wii U Browser
2. In the "Select your Program" dropdown, choose "TCP Gecko + Kernel" (note it is TCP Gecko not TCP Gecko Installer), this should run the Kernel exploit and boot you out to system menu
3. From system menu select Web browser again and navigate to any web page. This will run TCP Gecko and boot you back to the system menu.
4. Run your game, and edit on your PC with TCP Gecko

Hey, wow, this worked like a charm! Thanks a bunch, man. My wife and I are finally getting back into Hyrule Warriors after our hard drive died after 300 hours of play last year. This has made the grind completely tolerable! Thanks a bunch.

Reactions: Emerl and 0nethe
D

Deleted User

Splatoon Ver. 2.7.0 (US)

Max Rank points
12CE41B0 00000063

S+ Rank
12CE41AC 0000000A

00 = C-
01 = C
02 = C+
03 = B-
04 = B
05 = B+
06 = A-
07 = A
08 = A+
09 = S
0A = S+

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
And you can create button activations. check out the conditional code types
Nope, I still don't see what is the code for button "A" or "B" or "X" or "Y" and so on!
For instance, Special Codes for 3DS:
DD000000 XXXXXXXX – if KEYPAD has value XXXXXXXX execute next block
SPECIAL KEYPAD CODE
===================
As for the Special KEYPAD cheat code, the keypad value can be any combination of the following:

0x1 A
0x2 B
0x4 Select
0x8 Start
0x10 Right
0x20 Left
0x40 Up
0x80 Down
0x100 R
0x200 L
0x400 X
0x800 Y

SkulllKid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good news, everyone! I've ported some of the most essential codes for Hyrule Warriors to version 1.9.0. I've even included the long-awaited Player 2 magic code. As before, I've uploaded a file with a cheats.txt for those who want to see the base codes for future porting or use with GeckoDotNet. I've also included an XML for use with JGecko U. Enjoy! Now I'm going to go play some vidya games instead of messing with them.

If only someone would take the info here and make a Wii U save editor then we wouldn't need to keep porting dozens of materials codes each time there's an update.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/hyrule-warriors-save-editing.425943/

How do you use the max rupees code? I put it but it doesn't work, the items code neither, just the max magic or max special, damage, and kills :( do you have the mas level for the characters? :D

The rupees code work on jgeckoU :D

Last edited by SkulllKid,

Emerl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, wow, this worked like a charm! Thanks a bunch, man. My wife and I are finally getting back into Hyrule Warriors after our hard drive died after 300 hours of play last year. This has made the grind completely tolerable! Thanks a bunch.
Hey, if you want a further reduced grind, I posted a save file in the compilation that has 100% on the first two adventure maps (all golds, skulltulas, and weapons) and all characters except the Hyrule Warriors Legends at max level, along with 9,999,999 rupees.

CosmoCortney

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
Nope, I still don't see what is the code for button "A" or "B" or "X" or "Y" and so on!
For instance, Special Codes for 3DS:
DD000000 XXXXXXXX – if KEYPAD has value XXXXXXXX execute next block
SPECIAL KEYPAD CODE
===================
As for the Special KEYPAD cheat code, the keypad value can be any combination of the following:

0x1 A
0x2 B
0x4 Select
0x8 Start
0x10 Right
0x20 Left
0x40 Up
0x80 Down
0x100 R
0x200 L
0x400 X
0x800 Y
you need to find the button's address and replace it with LLLLLLLL and (VVVV)VVVV with the value

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2