Hacking Post your usrcheat.dat files here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country
You can get the official ones, from www.codejunkies.com,

Yes, that is kind of a big 'OF COURSE!'

wink.gif
i always look on the codejunkies website for new codes.

EDIT: Dude, i'm going to Chill from now on, no more hassle from me to you. Sorry about all the...erm hassle (lol) i've gave you.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the MySims codes Rayder

I still compile my own USRCHEAT.dat and i was just wondering where do you mostly find the codes for games?

Where do I find the codes? Around the net, here and there. Heh heh.
ph34r.gif

People have told ME the sites for codes. Read back through the thread.

thomasroberts6

Trophies
XP
Country
If i want a coee, I usually just search on google for (game name) (what cheat does) and then 'AR codes' and i fiund osmething.

And that fine Wii Ds

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, we really need to start a new thread.

The first post should detail what sites most codes are gotten from (the ones that are allowed to be mentioned) and what programs are used to edit the dat with.

Maybe it could contain some pics of the editor programs and stuff like that. We would need some links to instructions for use of those programs.

And then we'd go from there.

Preferably someone who would do a good job at it.

I'm more of a down-and-dirty poster. I don't make elaborate posts with lots of pics and fonts sizes, styles and colors. It's not that I couldn't technically do it, it's just that someone who already makes posts like that could whip up the new thread faster and better than I could.

This thread is getting kind of bloated. We need to start from scratch.

What do you guys think?

thomasroberts6

Trophies
XP
Country
I guess that would be nice...

I dont reall care though, Im all for the mess:P

I would help, if you like though!

There are plentyof screenshots available, or ones I could make...

I'd have to check out the new cheat editor first though...

I havent really had a good look.

thomasroberts6

Trophies
XP
Country
Umm....

I made a small tutorial with screenshots and stuff on how to add codes to a usrcheat.dat with the R4CCE editor...

Rayder, will you look at it please?

Tutorial

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The main thing is having to answer questions that have been answered a thousand times already. If a new thread was made, a kind of FAQ could be in it that covers the basics up to this point.

And we could consolidate most of the important information in the first few replies.

EDIT: Yeah, basically something along those lines, but with just links to already existing docs for the programs which have pics themselves. Leave everything to simple links to the sources of the various information. We should also mention the Official version of the editor for purists and have links to that. Just have a sample pic of each editor.

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr. Rayder

i want to report this please
why is the digimon world dawn code for fast level up isn't working

Don't know....I just add codes to the dat. The only ones I really use are the backlight codes. Could be it worked in an emulator but not a flash cart, could be it just doesn'r work in the R4. If someone else can verify it doesn't work, I could just delete it.

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Thanks Rayder. I use your cheat file. Was waiting for the MySims cheats and you did not let me down. Keep up the good work it is appreciated.
grog.gif

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap, whole load of codes for Dusk added to kodewerx!
Can't wait for the update
biggrin.gif

Er....I didn't see any massive update......a couple codes changed, but that's it.

Link in sig.
grog.gif

EDIT: DSCoders seems to have taken some kind of elitist approach to their codes. It says you have to be logged in to view the codes......I AM already logged in, but they're being gay about it and I still can't view the forum.....keeps asking for a password. That just seems ridiculous to me to withhold a bunch of cheat codes on the basis of someone "leeching" them. I mean what do they expect people to do with them, admire the the pretty arrangement of numbers and letters? Whatever. It's not like I have ever claimed any of these codes were mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: brb