Android Post your Android homescreen!

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
H0eHVt3.png

Android 4.1.2, Launcher is Smart Launcher 2(With Dream theme mixed with the default KitKat clock and Numix Circle for some icons), the semi-transparent notification bar comes from GravityBox :P

Smart Launcher is great, it is lightweight(My phone is kinda old by now), it sorts apps into categories and it got a nice feature, each bubble can open 2 different apps, for example, the FB icon opens Tinfoil if I click it once, if I click it twice, it opens the FB Messenger app, besides that, the free version can do everything that I really need(like notifications in an app's icon).

(I would post a picture of my tablet, but it is kinda dull, but it is basically Nova Launcher and Numix :P)

Reactions: nxwing

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
H0eHVt3.png

Android 4.1.2, Launcher is Smart Launcher 2(With Dream theme mixed with the default KitKat clock and Numix Circle for some icons), the semi-transparent notification bar comes from GravityBox :P

Smart Launcher is great, it is lightweight(My phone is kinda old by now), it sorts apps into categories and it got a nice feature, each bubble can open 2 different apps, for example, the FB icon opens Tinfoil if I click it once, if I click it twice, it opens the FB Messenger app, besides that, the free version can do everything that I really need(like notifications in an app's icon).

(I would post a picture of my tablet, but it is kinda dull, but it is basically Nova Launcher and Numix :P)
Can you upload your wallpaper please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)