Homebrew Discussion Post homebrew ideas, suggestions, requests here

D

Deleted User

A chiptune player ? sdn/sndh/sc68 etc :)
Like this one I'm started to do while in quarantine ?

YuQO9Zu.png

Last edited by ,

jfmherokiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was wondering if anyone got wslay working on switch I was trying to get it to work with this code but i always seem to get a null pointer exception on trying to connect.

Attachments

• main.txt
    14.9 KB · Views: 159
  • Makefile.txt
    7.6 KB · Views: 109

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Since Nintendo now has a native way to map buttons it could be ideal make a sys-module/app that allow to button remap by game. So you don't have to remap buttons for a single game then reset it to play other games.

Last edited by cucholix,
Reactions: TheSpearGuy

TheSpearGuy

can probably play it on Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Save and Load State Feature via the Tesla overlay menu
This would make Yoshi's Crafted World's secret final boss feasible to defeat.

pokeparadox

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a few ideas which are relevant if you have an mClassic but may be helpful in performance quality tuning:
  • Per game resolutions.
  • Force refresh rate to 30Hz
  • Per game refresh rate settings
The request to set refresh to 30Hz makes sense in games which are locked to 30fps and forcing the refresh rate would allow the mClassic to scale to 4k instead of 1440p.

Teletron1

Space Tech Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Network Save Sync across devices while running the host on your computer with a link to save to cloud drive

What’s the deal with all that source code being leaked for Nintendo hope that helps with emulation on Switch for Wii GBA and stuff

Reactions: pokeparadox

Houjin

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey there,

it would be great to have some sort of Homebrew/Tools that would allow us to play games with any kind of Controller that would normally require a specific controller, like a tool that emulates the necessary controller.

For example games like Super Mario Party, it is only allowed to be played with Joy Cons, but it would be great if we could also be able to play it with a Pro controller.

Jay-Lee

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Having seen OpenMW available, I was wondering if there is a dev out there that would be willing to undertake a similar project for Daggerfall, specifically Daggerfall Unity as it now has gamepad support and I’d love to be able to play it on the go!

narema6444

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my idea it isn't new but i like see this thing on some homebrew (i hope)
1.some kind of remote search like on ps4 or xbox360(use pc for search)
2.can search more than one value(with different type) at same time
3.can search for all type of value at same time
4.save cheat address in the homebrew (don't need pc to create cheat file)
5.can search rang of number

TheCasualties

Just trying to be helpful
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Totally crazy request (more like dream):

System Shock 2! After playing Bioshock, Half-Life, and Morrowind, I'm craving some portable SS2. I know it'll probably never happen and there would be only a few people who really love the game. Just had to get the thought out of my head and into this thread.

PS: thank you, to all the talented coders out there making this community amazing. Really wish I had the time to learn more about libnx and all that. Maybe some day..

Last edited by TheCasualties,
Reactions: scandal_uk

FamicomHeero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sky is almost the limit. Hopefully we get some good emulation development on this device, it really is perfect for that.

Rocca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would like the possibility to change joystick colours for all these generic Pro controllers that are always black and you don't have the chance to change via the controller firmware

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And what about a chromium port to play stadia without the need to boot in Android/Linux

sakis25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Was thinking about a Tesla overlay that will allow you to run RetroArch roms directly from the overlay menu.
With the ability to list all the available roms from the RetroArch databases and organize them per system/emulator.

Last edited by sakis25,

cuongnd8791

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an idea that is not new, but I think it's necessary for Pokemon players. The amount of pokemon needs to be stored is very large, I think it's possible to make an offline version of Pokemon Home that only has the function to store pokemon (currently maximum of 1 save only 32 boxes = 960 Pokemon), or homebrew like PKSM on 3ds. Thank you for reading

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone