I mean do some manly things

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While I am hoping it is an "only in septic land" type court case I imagine it is going to be somewhat more banal and we find it is more that a blind person was a passenger or that someone was technically blind by some scale but not quite enough to be stopped from driving (there are some distinctions).

Also I don't get the Chernobyl one -- as long as you do not eat the local wildlife it is supposedly a good place to visit.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Would you believe I've seen someone nail himself to a wall, and another nail himself to a floor?

And still another nailed himself....to himself. (nail went through two of his fingers. Scout's honor)
With a nailgun? Yes.
I wouldn't believe they did it using a hammer :ha:

While I am hoping it is an "only in septic land" type court case I imagine it is going to be somewhat more banal and we find it is more that a blind person was a passenger or that someone was technically blind by some scale but not quite enough to be stopped from driving (there are some distinctions).
I assumed the "logic" went something like this: you can't order from a drive-through window if you're on foot; blind people can't drive; therefore, drive-through-only restaurants don't allow blind people, and that's discrimination.

Reactions: Vulpes Abnocto

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what is that sausages thiings going into shark inside?
i thought it was the dudes bowels...
look when the camera is in the other angle, right above the guy, there's some kind of pipe, must be that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.