• Views 921
  • Replies 2

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NAND/emuNAND are tied to the console they were created on, so the emuNAND option would not be possible. I can't speak for the others though.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
This may be wrong section, but i thought that if you can make a NAND backup with hardware mod, then maybe there could be a way to use the downgrade file on Gateway's website, and forge the NAND with the downgrade file, then restore it.
where do we forge it....the fires of hell?.....but in all seriousness, console unique nand encryption = no doing anything manually to the nand, the system needs to do the downgrading unless the user has their console unique xorpads.....and if they have those why dont they have a nand backup from when they could run the xorpad generator
If that's not possible then maybe use the NAND with someone's emuNAND and use 3DNUS to downgrade the NAND, then restore it to the 3DS?
.....no console unique nand encryption.......again
If any of these ways could be possible, then i hope someone could make it possible since there are many out there who want to be able to use Gateway.
.....tbf most people on 9.3+ did so by their own choice, there is just a handful of 9.4+ consoles that shipped that way and that's only n3DS consoles, anyone else only has themselves to blame for updating without checking if there was any "hacking news"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom