Hacking Possible to bypass Nintendo online requirement?

Rekna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Denmark
Ok so hear me out. What I'm talking about, is it possible to fake or remove the connection to Nintendo online for games that don't rely on their servers like Rocket League and diablo 3?

It seems like it just try check if it can connect to Nintendo servers, and then they aren't used.

I know there is the prentendo for 3ds and wiiu, and wondered if there is something like that for the switch.

Ondrashek06

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
There are only 2 servers that replace NSO at the moment, and they're both specific to a game.

Those games are:
- Mario 35 (Nintendo shut its network down)
- Mario Maker 2 (Alternate server that mostly exists to avoid Nintendo's deletions and bans for glitch usage in levels)

No idea if there's some sort of emulator for Nintendo's AAUTH and DAUTH that all online services use so it could bypass the online requirement, but I doubt it.

Rekna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Denmark
There are only 2 servers that replace NSO at the moment, and they're both specific to a game.

Those games are:
- Mario 35 (Nintendo shut its network down)
- Mario Maker 2 (Alternate server that mostly exists to avoid Nintendo's deletions and bans for glitch usage in levels)

No idea if there's some sort of emulator for Nintendo's AAUTH and DAUTH that all online services use so it could bypass the online requirement, but I doubt it.
Oh that's interesting!

I guess is could be possible with a lot of capturing network packages and reverse engineering of the packets.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch