Homebrew possible ARM11 kernel hack on 10.5

Robert McCoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omg, okay please, i know nothing about emunands and all that, someone lead me to a tutorial. Don't know what to do with this sysupdater folder

Possible Future Brick ALERT IN PROGRESS.

Dude if you've never heard of ANY OF THESE THINGS you should probably not do this unless you want to hard brick your 3ds.

Edit: Just research a lot for at least a couple days to reassure yourself if you want to try these things.

Last edited by Robert McCoy,

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Imho the old tools are stabler, and since firm 10.4 internal version == firm 10.2 internal version, downgrading only firm wouldn't cause problems, and bring the old memchunkhax2 back
If you do that you only increese you possibilities to get a brik xD I mean, You first risk in the first downgrade, and then do another... lol

jailminer

Joel? Are you up at 6 AM making a Custom Title?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-deleted-
no i need to downgrade

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Possible Future Brick ALERT IN PROGRESS.

Dude if you've never heard of ANY OF THESE THINGS you should probably not do this unless you want to hard brick your 3ds.
I know how (Some), you guys are just talking gibberish. I need a FULL tutorial, so i DONT brick.

Reactions: Robert McCoy

ketal

aiueo
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you do that you only increese you possibilities to get a brik xD I mean, You first risk in the first downgrade, and then do another... lol
No, you reduce them greatly, because you downgrade ONLY NATIVE_FIRM to 10.2, and then downgrade everything to 9.2, using more reliable tools

Reactions: Pikm

ketal

aiueo
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The cia that cause most of the briks is native_firm lol Are you crazy? xD
Ehrm, excuse me? Why would you want to risk downgrading 102 titles with an unstable exploit when you can downgrade just one and be a lot safer with the old memchunkhax2 stuff?

Reactions: Mrrraou

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anything it seems like people are having an easier time downgrading with this one than with the other one.
Question is how about this compatibility with the <10.4 version. If this is more stable than memchunk2.0, a revised modded sysupdater using this new menchunk 2.1 would be great too

jailminer

Joel? Are you up at 6 AM making a Custom Title?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop asking for one, this thing just came out today or yesterday. And the tutorials are basically the same as the 10.3 ones.
well see, i don't get that because how would we have gotten the new exploits if guides haven't been updated for 28 days?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk