Gaming [POLL] Which Splatoon 2 Gamemode is the most intense?

Which Splatoon 2 Gamemode is the most intense?

• Total voters

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
*Cough* Splat Zones exists also *Cough*
Anyway, I'd say any of the ranked modes are equally competitive assuming you are with a competent team, against a competent team. I've had some crazy Rainmaker matches, and I can say the same for Tower Control and Splat Zones. Turf War always felt more chill to me. Sure, you might lose, but hey, you tried and had fun. Salmon Run is the same kinda thing. Maybe a little more irritating when you lose with randoms, but hey ho, that's what you get for playing with randoms.

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway, I'd say any of the ranked modes are equally competitive assuming you are with a competent team, against a competent team. I've had some crazy Rainmaker matches, and I can say the same for Tower Control and Splat Zones. Turf War always felt more chill to me. Sure, you might lose, but hey, you tried and had fun. Salmon Run is the same kinda thing. Maybe a little more irritating when you lose with randoms, but hey ho, that's what you get for playing with randoms.
OH.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Added!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i only play with randoms, still awesome

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Go go Turf War! every time for me, it can get crazy with the right team match ups. I never bother with Wanking or League matches because it takes too long to get into battle sometimes.

Last edited by Reecey,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Salmon Run at higher difficulties is harder than any versus match. At least you have the same amount of players on each team in versus, whereas you'll be surrounded by like ten fish bosses in Salmon Run while your teammates all face the same.

Reactions: BlastedGuy9905

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?