Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's very tragic, RIP.

That's cowardly things to say, really. I would be angry with them for murdering loved one but want them to get the death penalty is the worse scum ever to say that. They deserve the punishment is all I can say after all they are human being too. If you are a killer and does that make you a monster ? You wouldn't liked that people say to you, would they ? That's the point. I only feel sadden and upset that he died for nothing. ;)

People who can kill other human beings are nothing but rabid animals. You revoke your right to be called a human when you take anothers life on purpose. This wasn't an accident, they just up and decided to shoot and kill someone for absolutely no reason, that's not something a human is capable of. You can go be best friends with murderers all you want but they'd be better off dead so they aren't at risk to commit the same crime again.

8 year old veteran?

He was an officer for 8 years, I assume.

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This makes me very sad. Makes me hope someone goes all Rorschach on these guys. At least they found the trash responsible. RIP warrior. Your fight is over for good now and you will be remembered for the courageous person you were.... :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Overclock your PS3!!! lol