Gaming Pokemon Zeta/Omicron (fangame)

Arras

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
banner.png

Considering the amount of Pokemon fans we have here and the work that seems to have gone into this, I thought this deserved a thread. Note that I am in no way affilliated with the creators of this game.

This is a Pokemon fangame made in RPGmaker XP that has been a work in progress for about two years and is now set to get a final release in about 4 days. (if you start playing now with the current release, you can use your old save file for the final, so if you don't want to there's no need to wait)
From what I've played it's pretty fun and seems to be pretty much everything a normal Pokemon game would be, minus some polish (such as a lack of battle animations), although it does have some new attacks, changed evolution levels and a few fakemon (not too many though. All I know is there are a few extra Megas and there's an evo for Dunsparce and Ditto). It does have some neat features like an online trading and battling option though. It's supposed to have two regions and about 80 hours playtime. Some screenshots and the download link can be found on the official page (link below).

As a starter Pokemon, you get to pick between Bellsprout, Magby and Horsea, with slightly altered stats to make it a bit more fair. The style of the game (graphics, font etc) is based on third gen, but it includes Pokemon up to fifth gen and a few XY ones. It has built in support for things such as randomizer runs, nuzlockes etc should you want to. There's also optional items you can get that replace HMs (no more HM slaves WHOO).

So far I've gotten to the second main town and it seems the difficulty is harder than official Pokemon games, but not quite on Drayano level.

So yeah, if you're interested, go ahead and give it a try.

One note: at the start of your game, you will be asked if your rival should have swag. They're serious about this. My rival is now attempting to be the swaggiest trainer of all time and have his own Gym with the SWAGBADGE. If you don't want that, make sure to select no.

:arrow:http://www.pokemonzetaomicron.com/

Reactions: Celice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this is my first aurora tbh
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i mean, multiple have happened in my lifetime, but it's always been too cloudy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S LIKE THAT ALMOST EVERY FUCKING METEOR SHOWER TOO
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need to setup a time lapse camera, be neat
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Apparently the pro versión of pizza boy is back aswell
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna download the update
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Only 2 antiviruses detected the APK as a virus on virustotal so it Must be safe
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz false positive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wait
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Eh nvm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sadly, the clouds are setting in now

hey BigOnYa the clouds are coming from the south, maybe check again
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night it's 11 pm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @BakerMan Nuh I'm in for the night playing Fallout 4, ill look tomorrow night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok had let dog out, and yea still can't see it, oh well. Maybe tom night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ballocks these drives aren't allowing raid
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sucks, well you will get double the space then atleast.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy needs to come back
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you try Raid 10?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did raid69
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The physical disk keeps disabling in bios
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey ken did you see the aurora tonight?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also sorry it was too cloudy, that sucks