Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Look I play pokemon from red to X and I don't see any every two legendary super effect thin another pokemon

BUT in the x and y

Yveltal is can't do anything if his fight xerneas and same thing with Zyarde

You know now...
Ho-oh was fire type and Lugia could learn many water type moves.
Groudon was ground type and Kyogre is water type.
Your argument is as invalid as your english.

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ho-oh was fire type and Lugia could learn many water type moves.
Groudon was ground type and Kyogre is water type.
Your argument is as invalid as your english.

And to counter Kyogre's water type, Groudon knew Solar Beam.

I do agree that the fairy type have been made pretty powerful, but what about electric and water types, eh? Electric only has ONE weakness to it and that is ground, and water types have only two, much like the fairy type.

Just get a poison or steel type, or get a fire type with a poison or steel type move. Problem solved. And I'm sure Yvetal can learn some poison or steel type moves, so... max_6186's argument is invalid. Amirite, guys? :B

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I do agree that the fairy type have been made pretty powerful, but what about electric and water types, eh? Electric only has ONE weakness to it and that is ground, and water types have only two, much like the fairy type.

Just get a poison or steel type, or get a fire type with a poison or steel type move. Problem solved. And I'm sure Yvetal can learn some poison or steel type moves, so... max_6186's argument is invalid. Amirite, guys? :B

He had an argument? Lol I thought he was having a stroke. :rofl2:

Reactions: signz and Sonia

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyways... I was originally posting that I have a lot of random level one Vulpi to trade off. Most of them are going into the wonder trade, but I have ONE male Vulpix with 4 near perfect to perfect IVs. I'm taking good offers for him if anyone wants him. I can rename him if you want, too.

Ability: Drought

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

True, but then if it's raining, then it's reduced by half the damage.
Furthermore, I'm pretty sure Kyogre can outright resist a solar beam, couple with the fact that Kyogre will not get STAB and that Kyogre was a very high sp.def stat.
So is his argument invalid?... Eh... no that much.

Remember that types weaknesses do not only factor in it's advantage.
Fairy is a freaking good type overall. It gets steel type weaknesses and poison. Most poison moves are weak and very few are actually decent.
Besides, poison is best used mostly to inflict the badly poisoned stat.
It resist fight, a common type. Bug, eh fair enough. Dark, a decent type overall. And it is outright immune to Dragon. A fucking common type to use and most of it's attacks are freaking powerful.
Electric gets one weakness true, but ground is very common to use. (*looks at earthquake)

Now for the yveltal argument. It learns steel wing. But it's rather decent. It's base power is 70 and doesn't get STAB. Neither does it benefits from it's ability. While Xerneas type itself holds a very good advantage due to Fairy aura power boosting it AND STAB.
Yveltal only learns toxic. Good attack. However, it doesn't take any factor for weaknesses.

Anyways... I was originally posting that I have a lot of random level one Vulpi to trade off. Most of them are going into the wonder trade, but I have ONE male Vulpix with 4 near perfect to perfect IVs. I'm taking good offers for him if anyone wants him. I can rename him if you want, too.

Ability: Drought

Oooh, I have a near perfect klefki to trade.

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah. This happened today.

tumblr_mvpqluqhnC1rqf8y0o1_500.jpg

Stephapanda

Clover's Wife
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone here happen to have a friend safari with sliggoo, tropius, or vulpix in it? Please let me know if you do as I'd really like to add someone with any of these specifically... especially sliggoo. Thanks!

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Of all the people on GBAtemp does NO ONE have a ditto in there friend safari? everyone add me i don't even know what i have in mine.

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
Playing online has made me hate the following:
MegaKangaskhan
Talonflame
Mawile
Klefki
Rotom W

The first three are on every team alternating Kangas and Mawile.

I'm now running Meowstic just to nullify Rotom and Klefki. But nothing counters both Kangas and Talon together. Paralyzing them is pointless because they spam priority. You can't resist both because if you go rock to block talon you get fighting type from Kangas. If you go ghost to block Kangas you get OHKO'd by bravebird or suckerpunch. Basically you have to use what I listed to counter what I listed (mayyyyybe a cursing quagsire might hold on long enough, maybe).

eilan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
MegaKangaskhan
Talonflame
Mawile
Klefki
Rotom W

I'm now running Meowstic just to nullify Rotom and Klefki. But nothing counters both Kangas and Talon together. Paralyzing them is pointless because they spam priority. You can't resist both because if you go rock to block talon you get fighting type from Kangas. If you go ghost to block Kangas you get OHKO'd by bravebird or suckerpunch. Basically you have to use what I listed to counter what I listed (mayyyyybe a cursing quagsire might hold on long enough, maybe).
SR can actively nullify Talonflame as it would take half of his hp away which in turn can help you predict to be able to take out kangas, although he is bulky as hell

hhs

Trophies
XP
Country
SR can actively nullify Talonflame as it would take half of his hp away which in turn can help you predict to be able to take out kangas, although he is bulky as hell
Damage on talonflame is irrelevant. If it's going down it's going down in one hit, brave bird doesn't seem to have much recoil at all (especially compared to something like head smash). Less practical but it could theoretically priority roost when it comes back in too. So stealth rock means nothing. It's getting a single hit off on priority brave bird that's the problem. If it comes out on something dangerous it u-turns out. On it's own it's manageable... but coupled with Kangas it's frustrating as hell.

It'll uturn to kangas who will eat a rock hit and then power up punch the rock thrower, which in my case is 4x effective. I swear my ev trained/scarfed Tyranitar can't kill mega Kangas on the switch in and then somehow loses in speed to the power up punch despite my ev training and scarf. I'm not even that bad at this game, I'm 60 wins and half as much losses but in ranked matches I keep hitting these two and getting screwed. Ice beaming orb Protean froakie can hurt me pretty bad too but is less common.

I maintain that I could probably counter with Quagsire but I don't particularly want to put something in my team I don't especially like, just to stop people from exploiting obvious imbalances. Also, Azumarril, add Azumarril to the list of things I hate that people are only using because it's good now. If people really liked it they'd have been using it when it wasn't.

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MegaKangaskhan
Talonflame
Mawile
Klefki
Rotom W

someone is in need of a ferrothorn with stealh rocks holding a rocky helmet!

Reactions: gamefan5 and hhs

hhs

Trophies
XP
Country
I do like ferbrothorn. And he'd fit right in on my team. Thanks, maybe I'll swap meowstic if the opponent looks weak on status users.

The issue there though is that while it's great for screwing azumarril and kangas it's going to get murdered hard by the bird.

eilan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I do like ferbrothorn. And he'd fit right in on my team. Thanks, maybe I'll swap meowstic if the opponent looks weak on status users.

The issue there though is that while it's great for screwing azumarril and kangas it's going to get murdered hard by the bird.
You can use it to play mind games on the other team with some other counter to talonflame.
If you can get something that can hit hard with priority and take a hit (something like Sword Dance Aegislash with SS) you have a solid chance.
Couple that with SR and that bird is going down HARD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo