• Total voters

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm beginning to think it might be easier to raise an Eevee to Espeon/Umbreon to get Synchronize than catch Abra cos they are so bloody rare and it has two abilities. :/

Anyone have a modest or timid Eevee? :)

Or Ditto's please! Timid or modest, I can breed and get it!

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
You mean friend safari?
I didn't see a safari zone in this game.

Friend Safari

Located within Kiloude City is the special Friend Safari. This is the new Safari Zone for the modern age. instead of having a set, defined, list of Pokémon you can encounter in the areas, this game applauds people who have numerous friends on their 3DS. If you have someone added, then they will appear on a list, with them being designated a certain type at random based on their Friend Code. This type, and the Pokémon within it, cannot be changed.

With each person, you get up to three Pokémon within each specific area, with the third Pokémon appearing should the person have defeated the Elite Four, with them getting Hidden Abilities if the player has been online at the same time as you. It also appears that the Pokémon found within the Friend Safari have got two IVs of 31.

Reactions: VMM

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
anyone has strategies for Aegislash already??
I want to know more to know how to counter it rather than use it, I see more and more people online jumping on Aegislash bandwagon that I'm starting to worry.
so far the the encounters with Aegislash I had has been short, I started with Meowstic and my opponent with Aegislash, he used shadow sneak to attack first, Meowstic survived no problem and countered with shadow ball and Aegislash fainted. that has happened on all my encounters with Aegislash.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want to know more to know how to counter it rather than use it, I see more and more people online jumping on Aegislash bandwagon that I'm starting to worry.
so far the the encounters with Aegislash I had has been short, I started with Meowstic and my opponent with Aegislash, he used shadow sneak to attack first, Meowstic survived no problem and countered with shadow ball and Aegislash fainted. that has happened on all my encounters with Aegislash.
Taunt.

Only one move. Taunt disrupts it. That forces it into attack mode. Aegislash is slow, so you'll attack it easily.
Since Aegislash has a monsterous attack stat.
Foul play.
Base 95 dmg and calculates the damage by using the attack stat of aegislash.
Outright KILLS IT!

Reactions: Sonia

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
i think a good way to battle,
attack Aegislash in when it is blade mode (attack mode)

it start in shield mode, with very high def and sp.def, low attack and sp. attack
so use that time to boost your stats with moves or items
when it goes to blade mode its attack and Sp. attack are high , def and sp.def are low
if you can survive to attack use a attack that is super effective on it

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
mmm.... yeah after seeing Aegislash stats I see that is nothing to be feared, his speed is just terrible that make almost useless the horsepower of his attack and sp.attack stats when in attack mode. and to make it worse it has access to only one priority move, with extreme speed would have been broken though.
I see it doing better with a stall role, is steel making it immune to poison and has access to toxic, if take damage can use rest to fully restore and take care of burnings and king's shield to protect itself and lower the attack of the opponent. can use substitute too, but with low HP will be better fill the 4rt move with swagger or something like that.
Ko I made myself a strategy that could work and probably never use, don't like stall teams.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mmm.... yeah after seeing Aegislash stats I see that is nothing to be feared, his speed is just terrible that make almost useless the horsepower of his attack and sp.attack stats when in attack mode. and to make it worse it has access to only one priority move, with extreme speed would have been broken though.
I see it doing better with a stall role, is steel making it immune to poison and has access to toxic, if take damage can use rest to fully restore and take care of burnings, can use substitute too, but with low HP will be better fill the 4rt move with swagger or something like that.
Ko I made myself a strategy that could work and probably never use, don't like stall teams.
Actually it being so slow is not that bad because shield form has really high Def/SpDef. The enemy will attack shield form, then you'll turn into blade form and attack. After that it can use King's Shield which is basically Protect++ to turn back into shield form immediately without ever being hit in blade form.

Reactions: gamefan5

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Actually it being so slow is not that bad because shield form has really high Def/SpDef. The enemy will attack shield form, then you'll turn into blade form and attack. After that it can use King's Shield which is basically Protect++ to turn back into shield form immediately without ever being hit in blade form.

in which case Azumarill is slower and receive neutral damage from Aegislash attacks......
ok ok problem solved, I'll just counter it with Azumarill and aquatail it to dead.
and this remember me that I need my hidden ability Flareon, if anyone is interested on a kalos starter or pokerus let me know and i'll trade it gladly for a brave eevee with his hidden ability.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RvbWhuz.jpg

What the fuck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users