tumblr_mulmhpCBZI1qdydnko1_500.jpg
Haha okay that made my day xD !!!

nexuspunk

the mysterious one.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its a good game, however i just got my ass kicked by the second gym leader, he only had a sliver of health left on his second pokemon and i screwed up and used quick attack instead of electro ball with pikachu. so i'm gonna level grind and the challenge him again.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where/if it's possible to buy a Venusaurite in Y? I forgot to attach the stones to my starters when I traded them over, and now I only have the Charizardite. I did find an NPC in the stone shop in Lumiose that sells a Blastoisinite for 1mil, so now I only need to find Venusaurite.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, finally got into the Lumiouse City boutique... Apparently you need to do everything in Lumiose City;
Trimming a furfrou, getting a PR Video, wearing contact lenses, etc. Don't know any other requirements so far since it was already post-game when I unlocked the boutique.
The 3-star restaurant is also a pretty good way to earn money.

Catching Mewtwo was seriously annoying, spent 45 minutes and 7 resets when I finally used a masterball, because I couldn't be bothered anymore. The Z legendary was pretty easy though, only needed 2 ultra balls to catch it.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow, finally got into the Lumiouse City boutique... Apparently you need to do everything in Lumiose City;
Trimming a furfrou, getting a PR Video, wearing contact lenses, etc. Don't know any other requirements so far since it was already post-game when I unlocked the boutique.
I only visited every Cafe in the city and got access to the (really expensive, like wow) boutique.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just beat the elite 4 and champion.21:12 play time.

just want to ask this
what's the candle icon on your pss profile and how does it work

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
just beat the elite 4 and champion.21:12 play time.

just want to ask this
what's the candle icon on your pss profile and how does it work
21:12, huh. I'm at 32:29 and got 4 badges, hahaha. Well ok, a couple hours come from not closing the lid etc when going afk, but wow - I sure take some time.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

nexuspunk

the mysterious one.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am taking my time and leveling my team, however after using poke amie to get eevee to evolve to his new form. i noticed a few things

1. eevee has a high risk of dodging attacks now, including attacks like charm and supersonic.

2. the critical hit ratio goes high up, i usually hit 1-2 crits per battle now often instead of once in a great while.

3. the pokemon when full up on hearts in pokemon amie, have their experience bar go up much faster, as if they where getting experience like they where traded to you.

so before i take on the second gym leader again, i am gonna poke amie my entire team of 6 it wont take to long considering i'm using poke puffs that give 4-5 hearts a puff

anyways thats all i have noted after using poke amie on eevee you may now spam it to make your team much stronger enjoy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag