Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fennekin Master Race. The other 2 are slaves: Team Chespin at the bottom of the food chain.

tumblr_msyr92Efpz1rny2tao1_500.png

*sniff.... it's so beautiful. Although Froakie and Fennekin are side by side. The true slave is chespin. XD

tumblr_msz8hf8OOM1rgmg7wo1_1280.jpg

KEEP WEEPING CHESPANSIES!!! FroakieandFennekin4LYF!

In all seriousness though, seems that lots of people hate it. I have a few friends that jumped wagon and chose either Fennekin or froakie.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sniff.... it's so beautiful. Although Froakie and Fennekin are side by side. The true slave is chespin. XD

In all seriousness though, seems that lots of people hate it. I have a few friends that jumped wagon and chose either Fennekin or froakie.
I dislike all of them, actually. But the first evolution will only last, what, 5 hours or so of gameplay before it evolves again? The true tests are the final (and possibly mega) evolutions. #Charizardmasterrace

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fresh from NeoGAF, I don't know if it has been posted here.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=675877

pyroar3.jpg

Supposedly his name is "Pyroar" and IGN Accidentally leaked him. Im still sceptic but Serebii uploaded a pic of it but they didnt comment on it yet so its up in the air. This pic is clearly a trailer which will most likely be released tommorow or the day after. If he's real we will know in 2 days.

icedragon258

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Wow that thing looks really cool i hope that litleo gets an evolution before becoming this big because it seems that this is a final stage pokemon !!

icedragon258

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau

tumblr_msz8hf8OOM1rgmg7wo1_1280.jpg

Lol Chespin's evolution looks really cute on this pic and i like it now yeah but i still hate fat kids !!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    mthrnite @ mthrnite: and old ass prog like atomic rooster and gentle giant