ROM Hack Pokemon Ultra Moon pre-load < .CIA leak blackscreen

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@HeatranInABalloon : Do this please :

Shift + Right click and then Open a command prompt here.

Then at CMD type dir and tell us what extension the file has got.

Reactions: HeatranOnABalloon

HeatranOnABalloon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your problem is you don't have "show extensions in windows" turned on so the seed is still being seen as an archived file and not a .dat file.....
Long story short yours is "TitleID.rar.dat"

Turn on windows extensions and rename it correctly.
That makes sense. Thank you! I am going to reinstall and try this again! The file is now a .dat file. I am hoping this works
Edit: It works!

Last edited by HeatranOnABalloon,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Arley Rueda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hey guys I have a problem, I did not install the .cia because I do not have 7 gb available to do it that way, so I used the remote FBI download and from the page: TitleKey3DS and I used the QR code to install Ultra Luna, after it is finished downloading and installing try to open the game but a few seconds after the Nintendo 3DS logo the game closes and returns to the home page without any error alert or something by the style. Now after installing the seed the black screen became permanent and I have to turn off the console.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Last edited by Arley Rueda,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I have a problem, I did not install the .cia because I do not have 7 gb available to do it that way, so I used the remote FBI download and from the page: -site snipped- used the QR code to install Ultra Luna, after it is finished downloading and installing try to open the game but a few seconds after the Nintendo 3DS logo the game closes and returns to the home page without any error alert or something by the style. Now after installing the seed the black screen became permanent and I have to turn off the console.

I would greatly appreciate your help.
First of all, don't link to that site. It's against the rules. Second of all, you installed the preload without installing the actual game. This fix is only for people who did that.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Arley Rueda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
First of all, don't link to that site. It's against the rules. Second of all, you installed the preload without installing the actual game. This fix is only for people who did that.

Oh... okay, I'm sorry...

I guess I'll have to wait until the day of the launch.

LukySplatoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a problem when I want to launch my game (pokemon ultra moon) I can't because I'have this message "Distribution notification - Days until release: 7"
How can I play ? pls

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also, today is the 25th anniversary of the 1st episode of spongebob