ROM Hack Pokemon Sword Modified Encounter Tables

Zaintne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the mod add difficulty during the game or it only change the encounter rates?
Do you think a save of the game played with this mod will be compatible with the future DLC?

This mod only change the encounter rate and what you encounter for the game and some QoL such as trainers in Raid battles. But doesnt change anything for opponent AI so no change to game difficulty.

As for future DLCs, right now I;m leaning toward discontinuing support for this mod as of pokemon home and the expansion pass releases, since pokemon home adds 200+ pokemon into the game's possible encounters and thats too much for one man to figure out where to spawn them all. Plus this mod already messes with the galarian slowpoke that you get for free by installing the 1.1 update.

marblesmike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This mod only change the encounter rate and what you encounter for the game and some QoL such as trainers in Raid battles. But doesnt change anything for opponent AI so no change to game difficulty.

As for future DLCs, right now I;m leaning toward discontinuing support for this mod as of pokemon home and the expansion pass releases, since pokemon home adds 200+ pokemon into the game's possible encounters and thats too much for one man to figure out where to spawn them all. Plus this mod already messes with the galarian slowpoke that you get for free by installing the 1.1 update.

Before you stop working on this mod would you be able to increase the gigantimax spawn rate? I've done close to 100 dens and have come across maybe two g-max Pokémon.

Is it easy enough to do in Pkhex that you could explain how to do it?

Thanks!

Maxwellkiwi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Excuse me but it is possible to use multiple mods, like using this one with also the 'sacred sword' mod of another member of the Forum, enhancing the difficulty?
And also: it is possible to desactivate the mod and play the vanilla game with the same game save or the save cannot be compatible?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1