Gaming Pokemon Sword and Shield will not contain all Pokemons

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I think gamefreak has there staff mainly working on town. I see Pokémon becoming a secondary project to them and the new game, Town as their main franchise. There is a lot of hype in the gaming industry’s private circles regarding Town. Seems like gf is slowly moving on. Perhaps Nintendo will buyout the GF’s shares of the Pokémon ip and have other teams work on it. Only time will tell. On the other hand, Town may fail and Pokémon will go back to Catch’em All next gen

Swadloon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
One day they will have to make all the new models and animations. After that, couldn't they just add them as additional content? Or, at least, delay the games until they are able to? Fans are highly upset about it, much more than normal

rob4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
One day they will have to make all the new models and animations. After that, couldn't they just add them as additional content? Or, at least, delay the games until they are able to? Fans are highly upset about it, much more than normal

They have done all the models and animations in Pokedex 3d, charging for them, reusing them in pokemon XY, pokemon Go, SunMoon, etc.

This is being lazy and greedy.
I'm sad that this franchise is tied to bad developers, they couldnt even reach good fps in the games, even dropping the 3d

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1