ROM Hack Pokémon Sun & Moon - Save Game & Event Sharing Thread

Deleted member 358315

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So it seems Mega Stones are unobtainable as of now. You can't transfer Pokemon yet either. There is no need to have Mega Evolutions in the game as the only people who can get mega stones and use old gen Pokemon are Homebrew users. Maybe in a future update, but not now atleast. On a side-note, maybe we just need a Mega-Ring (bracelet, ect.). Anyone know if it's possible to get a Mega-Ring or something?

Mega stones are obtainable for 64BP each (Battle Tree)

You get a key stone in post game and mega evolve just works like usual

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i need a female (before pkmnleague) save (character should not be darkskinned [i already have a darksinned player in moon]) i need a save for Pkmn Sun.

Navi854

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone with the second male skin tone? I already beat the game with the first one and don't want to replay the entirety of it. As long as you have progress that's fine.

00technocolor00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welp, I was gonna ask this over on project pokemon were this would be more appropriate as its more of a data research thing BUT THEY GOT HACKED :/
at least it does relate to save editing so I guess its not completely off topic...

Does anyone know if its possible to change your trainers hair, eye, and skin color manually to whatever you want by editing the color hex value? (assuming the games work that way) You can do this through save editing in Fire Emblem 13 and 14 for characters like the avatar whos hair can be different colors depending on what you chose, cus the hair color is 'overlaid' on top the base grayscale texture, as opposed to a game like The Sims were each color option is a separate texture file. I took a look at the player model from x and y the other day and saw that the hair, skin, and eyes aren't actually colored in the model textures (just greys) like FE and many other games do. And I assume Sun and Moon are the same way. Id probably get banned though if I made my trainer look like an oompa loompa cus I play online but I dont for x and y anymore so no problem there I guess

HuskyXD

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm curious, has anyone created a custom pic and inject into your save via hexeditor for your trainer profile?

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
Reactions: -DarkFlame-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...