Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon cartridges are out!!!!

escequi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wish they could end 3ds era with all generations avaible, i mean, we already have gen I VC, gen 3 remake, gen 5 works on 3ds and gen VI/VII, so maybe a gen II VC and gen IV remake? So we could complete national pokedex on our own

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish they could end 3ds era with all generations avaible, i mean, we already have gen I VC, gen 3 remake, gen 5 works on 3ds and gen VI/VII, so maybe a gen II VC and gen IV remake? So we could complete national pokedex on our own
I just use a flashcard. And with all the ways to dump those saves, PKHeX works pretty well to transfer them from gen to gen. At least that takes a lot of the equipment/time out of the equation...... Either way 820 Pokemon is A LOT of critters.

Trainiax

Certified Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't forget that Gen 4 and Gen 2 remakes were also on DS, so you could play those on 3DS too.

escequi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just use a flashcard. And with all the ways to dump those saves, PKHeX works pretty well to transfer them from gen to gen. At least that takes a lot of the equipment/time out of the equation...... Either way 820 Pokemon is A LOT of critters.
Yea, i mean like officially with pokebank, but it's true we have the means to basically play them all on 3ds and use pkhex pretty easily :P
Don't forget that Gen 4 and Gen 2 remakes were also on DS, so you could play those on 3DS too.
There is that, but i think you need 2 consoles for officially transfering, right?

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
There YouTubers who now officially have the games(Legal and Legit). Probably Review Copies are out too. Maybe a Sky3DS Dump before the 18th?

Delegacy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does any1 know how to get into kala'e bay?? i cant seem to find a opening, justing running around exploring stuff cus i beat the story

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1