Hacking Pokemon SS

sheldon3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was using a SuperCard Rumble in order to play Pokemon SS but because of the freezing problems, I decided to switch to the Acekard 2
Since I have already started SS on my Supercard, is it possible for me to transfer the .sav file and play it on my Acekard 2?
Also does Acekard 2 play pokemon SS perfectly? Or would I need to patch?

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Acekard should play it perfectly if you have the latest updates. Get update HERE

to make your sav files work on acekard they need to be renamed to ex: Pokemon Soul silver.nds.sav

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you've got your answer......

callforpokemonSS.jpg

(Before someone thinks to post more images: This is the only amusing and allowable image of this sort.
Yes, I checked. )

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CrimzonEyed said:
Acekard should play it perfectly if you have the latest updates. Get update HERE

to make your sav files work on acekard they need to be renamed to ex: Pokemon Soul silver.nds.sav
That "update" is precombiled by a user and shouldn't be used. I'm not saying it shouldn't be used because its precompiled, its because its outdated; the latest version of AKAIO is 1.7.1 which can be found here.

I'm unaware of the save type the Supercard Rumble uses but just to be safe, run it through Shuny's save converter. When you put the converted save on to your MicroSD with AKAIO, make sure the save file is in the same directory as the ROM and that the save file has the extension *.sav.

Tokyo Jihen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you want it quicker, just get it from Realhotstuff. The Acekard 2.1 is $16 w/ free shipping and if you live in the US (I don't know about Hawaii and Alaska though) you'll get your package quick. I got mines in 2 days(from the date it was shipped, not ordered) and I live on the opposite coast. Saying that, RHS sent me a defective Acekard 2.1(I don't know if it's a clone or not, but it was a lot flimsier than the replacement I received) the first time around, so it you are patient and want to be secure, Shoptemp is the store to order it from.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.