Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how use it? can u help me?

From @Chaosta post on page 22, you need 3 atleast rare candy.

Just write down candy amount, then with game open hit home button, return to homescreen, then, album > edizon. Click cheats, search ram, click u32, then "=", then "heap", then type in how many candy you had . Hit search, once it's done it'll show alot of results. Hit home button, go back into game, make a pokemon hold 1. Then write that new number down, repeat process, except in edizon hit "next search". Continue till 1-3 result, edit that all results to 999 or 995. Done

Will need probably 3 candies to do it

Nother

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From @Chaosta post on page 22, you need 3 atleast rare candy.

Just write down candy amount, then with game open hit home button, return to homescreen, then, album > edizon. Click cheats, search ram, click u32, then "=", then "heap", then type in how many candy you had . Hit search, once it's done it'll show alot of results. Hit home button, go back into game, make a pokemon hold 1. Then write that new number down, repeat process, except in edizon hit "next search". Continue till 1-3 result, edit that all results to 999 or 995. Done

Will need probably 3 candies to do it
Where did you find 3 rare candies?

TheTrueDream42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had tried making cheats for giving the player say 999 Master Balls or Rare Candies, but it seems like I can only do so with items I have already obtained. So while I can give myself 999 Potions, I have to wait to actually get the Master Ball in order to change how many I have of them (or I can change how many, but I still have to get one in-game first to use them). Which is a shame, cause I was less interested in cheating in items, and more interested in seeing the new items ahead of the datamines lol.

skyhelm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
They can it just takes ungodly amount lmao. I feel like the encounter cheat makes them harder to catch, bc the fire starter took me 42 pokeballs to catch and it was paralyzed at 1hp...its not really a encounter they just change the show of the pokemon look at his talent the pokemon u are supposed to catch is havin a talent about pokemon basicly at the plce where u catch him, and i think its same for IV thats why people who try to evolve pokemon theem are blocked and have to restart

Nother

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about any EXP multipliers, but I tested Cheat Engine on the game and it works flawlessly. I recommend downloading it and using it to change the quantity of any items in your inventory (if you have at least 3 or more of that item).

View attachment 336792
Where did you find 3 rare candies?
Post automatically merged:

It
you find them by find item, it is random
It's gonna take forever

Kevin1232132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What’s the status of the shiny code it says bugged in description. Can someone keep me in the loop
It's very laggy and your game freeze each time, it can't be turned off after, I use 3x gamespeed code in combination with it so at least I can walk fast, really need somebody with a code to turn it off
Post automatically merged:

Request:

Enouter codes of paradox pokemons

devilangelsoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sorry if i ask, what is that site / forum, chinese, where are many codes? I saw it at the time in the arceus legends thread, at the beginning when you exit the game, if I'm not mistaken there is an 8 bit mario on the top left.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper