gbaboy123

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys some days ago I saw a tool that lets you get a pokemon x/y save data and inject pokemon and all that stuff do you know if is true that you can modify them and when can I get the tool and how to use it it will really help thanks?:bortz:

ryanfarrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PKHeX, but the only way to inject is with the Cyber Gadget Save Editor, which is region locked to Japanese cartridges, so you'll need them as well as a Japanese 3DS to start the save file (assuming your X/Y cart is brand new, if it has a save file on it you can inject Pokémon and upload them to Pokémon Bank as that's not region locked)

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised nobody has managed to crack the Cyber Gadget software to allow you to use all regions of the game. The saves are identical between them anyway, it would just be a case of the software rejecting ones that aren't Japanese. :/

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised nobody has managed to crack the Cyber Gadget software to allow you to use all regions of the game. The saves are identical between them anyway, it would just be a case of the software rejecting ones that aren't Japanese. :/

Because it's server sided. Their server knows what NCCH data belongs to JP cartridges; else it will just reject your game.

Keeping it server side keeps you tied to their service and doesn't divulge how it works.

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That really pisses me off

Same with Datel and the PowerSaves stuff. We need a proper open-source save decrypter already. Someone who knows more about programming than me want to get on that? :P

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
That really pisses me off

Same with Datel and the PowerSaves stuff. We need a proper open-source save decrypter already. Someone who knows more about programming than me want to get on that? :P
I don't know if it would help (at all), but the Linux driver for the NDS Backup Adapter Plus is open source. Maybe that could be adapted somehow?
https://github.com/Thulinma/ndsplus

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has nothing to do with the driver, we have to know how to break the encryption.

You can already use Powersaves to backup the save file to your hard drive, even on card2 games.

Though I notice the newer versions of the software just spit "unsupported title" at me and forcibly close for games not in their database... which is weird, at the very least it should work in offline mode to do a simple save/restore

gbaboy123

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway told us "Our next focus will be revising the savegames subsystem. We think a lot of our savegame editing and retail gamecard users will be pleased with what we have planned" so lets hope they do that fast and sucks because the release an update every 100 years so that suck but mt does have the cheats so lets hope gateway puts the cheats pronto

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-