ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

Mr_Venik

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Does anyone know how to bypass this: I'm currently stuck in Ecruteak City; Morty won't leave the Burned Tower because the Legendary Dogs cutscene (downstairs) does not trigger, no matter what. Instead I get to battle Suicune over and over again (catching it also doesn't help).

Soulplayer

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry i have a request:
Please could you make the TM not consumables? Example: arquake one you give it to a pokemon you will still have the TM which you can reuse

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry i have just found a this link for a version of SS 1.1 but there is the 1.0.5? How is it possible?

ZekromGB1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NEVERMIND i forgot that in hgss you can catch both but first you are able to catch the cover legendary than the other version legendary IGNORE THIS i have no idea how to delete my comment lol (so in order to catch arceus you have to catch/breed every single pokemon in the game but in the documents for the cover legendaries it says depends on the game than how do you catch both??? i am playing the sacret gold (heart gold) version so if i catch ho-oh how do i get lugia?)

Last edited by ZekromGB1,

SRX33

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys,
I love this patch, but I have a small problem. Whenever I get/make a phonecall on the Pokegear it just skips the coversation and it says “click“. I dont know if this is intended, because a lot of people dont like the calls. But I would like to see the dialog. I'm not even sure if rebattles and Safari Events work in the current state. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you for the help!

Jimmyzzao

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Cianwood city. The house in the nord

After catching moltres the game crash. I've saved after catching moltres and then there's a black screen. I keep reseting over and over again and after you click continuing adventure the black screen shows up and doesn't go. I play in the desmume

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wow just finished the game, beat Red.

one of the best games I ever played, such an excellent hack

I will say on the last battle... very good... but my mons didn't get the legend ribbon!

specht

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I somehow doubt I'll get an answer for this but I'll give it a shot anyways.

While using a CycloDS Evolution (the old card) I repacked the patched rom with the arm9.bin from the clean rom and the game now continues after naming myself and shrinking down (it used to hang here with just the music playing). Does anyone know if this causes further issues with the game or affects the hacked features? I figure if the original arm9.bin was touched at all it was probably for a reason.

Deleted member 451041

Trophies
XP
wow just finished the game, beat Red.

one of the best games I ever played, such an excellent hack

I will say on the last battle... very good... but my mons didn't get the legend ribbon!
Hey! You seem to be knowledgeable on this rom hack, Do you know if there's anyways to fix the hack flags? I had entered union room really early into the game and messed up my flags. A kimono girl is blocking the entrance to the dance theatre, talking about Jirachi and I cant get past her. And I said "No" to the flag fixer in olivine so do u know of any ways to fix my game so far?

SilentHavoc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the Pokémon games are easy enough to play in Japanese (even if I don't understand a word).

darkrose: Have you talked to Steven with Latios actually out behind you? Although, I'm pretty sure he shouldn't be challenging you to a fight until after you've caught Regigigas. Hmm... have you done that?

hey so i guess this still hasent been fixed in the last 6 years cause im also stuck in a forever fighting loop regardless of the fact that ive caught latias i just want to know if theres anyway i can fix this without restarting cause im 477/492 pokemon(only events left) and im so close to finishing this fucking game im actually livid. what are my options so my literal days of in game time arnt completely wasted?

Djomper

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Hi, I have a problem, my friend an I traded a pokemon via DS wireless communication and somehow the progress has been reset. I was at the point where I was to battle Jasmine but the rocket grunt has shown up infront of the gym, while I already completed the Safari zone. Like I said a lot of events are reset (not suicuine in Cianwood) but the lady who gives you the Pikachu is still there.

Is there any fix for this?

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I have a problem, my friend an I traded a pokemon via DS wireless communication and somehow the progress has been reset. I was at the point where I was to battle Jasmine but the rocket grunt has shown up infront of the gym, while I already completed the Safari zone. Like I said a lot of events are reset (not suicuine in Cianwood) but the lady who gives you the Pikachu is still there.

Is there any fix for this?
When you enter the union room all flags reset, and you are basically stuck. It’s a known bug and there is no solution to it, besides starting a new save (or use a backup if you made one). This happened to me too and it really sucks, but at least it is fun to replay the game.

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey! You seem to be knowledgeable on this rom hack, Do you know if there's anyways to fix the hack flags? I had entered union room really early into the game and messed up my flags. A kimono girl is blocking the entrance to the dance theatre, talking about Jirachi and I cant get past her. And I said "No" to the flag fixer in olivine so do u know of any ways to fix my game so far?

in your situation? edit the game ID on your cheat.dat r4CCE from the Soul Silver (a different language should work) to Storm Silvers ID from the PDF. walk thru walls

its what I had to do to progress after the team rocket takeover safari got all shitty on me. Could never do the last battle cause it was locked into place

honestly my game is just as broken... I entered the union room to do trades and I lost ability to face the inaugural training medley since I'm in post game... now Steven is missing and Cynthia is saying the same thing. beating the E4 didn't change anything.

looks like the inaugural training medley option (boss battles in one go) disappears when you go find and beat the karate king... jesus

its 2018 and how many people are still playing this hack? this hack needs to be updated just because of the amount of people still actively playing

Last edited by Tac 21,

shutout55138

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cianwood city. The house in the nord

After catching moltres the game crash. I've saved after catching moltres and then there's a black screen. I keep reseting over and over again and after you click continuing adventure the black screen shows up and doesn't go. I play in the desmume

I had the same problem. Playing on Desmume too on Mac. Does anyone know how to fix this?

ThalKrie

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I just defeated Red and the credits roll on but after they end the screen just stays black and i cant do anything. Can anyone help??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1