Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
from bulbapedia:

Static

Outside of battle

From Pokémon Emerald onward, having a Pokémon with this Ability at the front of the player's party also increases the chances of finding Electric-type Pokémon in the area by 50%.

Luis Alejandro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
luisbelmontshow.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
from bulbapedia:

Static

Outside of battle

From Pokémon Emerald onward, having a Pokémon with this Ability at the front of the player's party also increases the chances of finding Electric-type Pokémon in the area by 50%.
ThAt explains everything...
Cough cough. cough

what other pokemon hace te static ability??

raxekem

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
when using No$gba emu i experience a bug when i need to get a catching tut from Lyra/Ethan.... if i walk to the place the dialogue should start is freezes the game probably because of eevee pls help me

Aevus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

i have the same problem.. any way to solve this? its very annoying

Got any action replay codes on? So yes try putting them 1 by 1 off, and see if something fixed it.

when using No$gba emu i experience a bug when i need to get a catching tut from Lyra/Ethan.... if i walk to the place the dialogue should start is freezes the game probably because of eevee pls help me

Try using DeSmuME it works alot better IMO

raxekem

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Got any action replay codes on? So yes try putting them 1 by 1 off, and see if something fixed it.

Try using DeSmuME it works alot better IMO
i tried that and when trying to use 1,05 complete it doesn't patch so i was stuck with 1,04 and kept getting those freezes and rollbacks , (and i don't use ar codes) is there a way to find the complete v 1.05 storm silver without needing to use Xdelta Gui?

orr77746

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
ol is there a way to get desmume faster? I'd love that! On no gba I played it fast and crashed now I'm on desmume and much less crash! :-) if I will play "ultra fast" on desmume will crash too? How can I play faster on desmume?
Thanks for the answers you guys are great

Aevus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ol is there a way to get desmume faster? I'd love that! On no gba I played it fast and crashed now I'm on desmume and much less crash! :-) if I will play "ultra fast" on desmume will crash too? How can I play faster on desmume?
Thanks for the answers you guys are great

There's a turbo key, look under hotkeys config, but it doesn't speed up like the No$gba can, Anyway it's good for battle's tho :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging