ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

CptCaboose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Issue at safari zone poke center before finishing the rocket quest. Riley can't maneuver around following pokemon and softlocks the game. *not the pokemon's fault maybe, I saw after getting back to that point that he stops after where the pokemon would be, so its back to idk why but it did softlock before he spoke last time. Also, any menus after battling with Buck seems to crash the game. Both save menu and pokemon menu lock the game. Getting into the cave after the fight doesn't black screen in save menu. It might have something to do with Team Rocket's magic disappearing boulder. Whiting out against the last admin before the safari zone itself freezes in white screen. Buck's AI also focuses using double team at an unusually high rate.

Last edited by CptCaboose,

Sladjandroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
BUG:
when you pick up an item "Lagging tail" at route 47 safari zone,you will corupt game and black screen pops up!
do not do that and you are good to go.
developer should check on this couse item is kinda putted on the road to look as an bait :D

after you free safari from rocket you can freely pick up an lagging tail

Attachments

• image_2022-12-04_111821844.png
    image_2022-12-04_111821844.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 145
Last edited by Sladjandroo,

Anamaria1901

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi, I'm playing Storm Silver and my Totodile is level 22, is not evolving...neither my mareep or my togepi. I don't know if any other pokemon can evolve.
Can anyone help me? I'm playing it on my 3ds. Neither of my pokemon holds an everstone.
Another thing, Cynthia gave me a Castform not an Eevee, is my rom hack ok? Cand I find an eevee elsewhere?
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I'm playing Storm Silver and my Totodile is level 22, is not evolving...neither my mareep or my togepi. I don't know if any other pokemon can evolve.
Can anyone help me? I'm playing it on my 3ds. Neither of my pokemon holds an everstone.
Another thing, Cynthia gave me an Castform not an eevee, can I find another eevee in the game?

Troock

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Um, so did you also raise shiny rates? Because I've already found three shinies and I'm barely out of Violet city...

SDA

Wanderin' Jelly Boy
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm 11 years late but I think there's no download link anymore. Trying to talk to the author would be completely useless as he was last active in 2017.

mentosIsLife

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Help I sold the Skull and Armor fossils because I didn't know you need 492 pokes the catch Arceus is there Any other way to get these two fossils?

robodruid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to get this to work proper on a 3DS with CFW? Twilight Menu++ just sits on a blank white screen when I launch Sacred Gold and launches a standard SoulSilver when I choose Storm Silver
Post automatically merged:

Anyone know how to get this to work proper on a 3DS with CFW? Twilight Menu++ just sits on a blank white screen when I launch Sacred Gold and launches a standard SoulSilver when I choose Storm Silver

lucooo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, I'm playing version 1.1. and have a problem. Okay, so I'm in Fuchsia city and I cannot access the final cloyster because it is in the same tile as the healer. Any ideas on how to fix this? I can only talk to the healer NOT to the cloyster.

1693413594730.png

Last edited by lucooo,

kbf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does this freeze a lot for anyone else? seemingly random freezes where the music is still playing but everything just stops. I'm using an acekard2i flashcard on a new 3DSXL with some cheats enabled. Cheats enabled are:

- HM moves erasable
- Gauge Animation Cut
-Pokemon Center Animation cut
- Remove cutscenes for HM's.

It usually happens in a battle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok