ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

jdthebud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
x3 I went to the radio and saved, and and i thought: wich shiny pokemon will i choose?
Saw Tyranitar: x( let's see the others . . .
Saw Dragonite: x( OMG . . .
Saw Salamence: x( Are you kidding me?
Saw Garchomp: ._. (pockerface) hmm... It's almost the same of a normal one -_-'
Saw Metagross: *-* omg *-* *-* *-* Awesome e.e
Thanks for the spoilers :')
not a spoiler, it's detailed in the documents (special events page).

DiogoCosta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
x3 I went to the radio and saved, and and i thought: wich shiny pokemon will i choose?

^-^ i love this hack i'm catching all the legendaries now ^-^i'm catching rayquaza :S

Arrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Exactly, that's why you don't read that unless you'd want to get spoiled.

DiogoCosta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Exactly, that's why you don't read that unless you'd want to get spoiled.
.-_:- sorry then .-_:-

DiogoCosta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey when i get teleported to sinnoh, mesprit uxie and azelf appear, then dialga palkia and giratina, but do i have to catch all of them? Like i have to be there until i catch all 6 ? I can get out of there to get pokeballs and heal my pokemons? Can i get teleported twice ?

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For some reason my game freezes every time one of my pokemon faints. Any ideas on what could be causing this? The Version I have is 1.5...Also, I'm running it on DeSmuME Version 0.9.7 x86 if that helps at all. This could be a major bug or just something stupid that I'm doing (probably the latter) so please get back to me quickly! Thanks!
***I also have a problem with fishing. After the battle with a fished pokemon, all of the interactable sprites on the screen look all screwy and if I try to do anything that requires the screen to black out momentarily (access bag, get into battle etc.) the game freezes. This never happened to me before as I had been able to fish successfully in the past (I believe I've also had a fainted pokemon or two before without freezing but that I don't remember for sure) I am currently on Route 31 so maybe the bug (if it is a bug) only applies there. I could really use some help! :(
Okay so I tried going to Violet City and I had a pokemon faint there and fished both successfully. So I think this bug may only apply to Route 31. Still, it's worth checking out so can someone else please double check?
After successfully battling and catching multiple Pokemon in Dark Cave Violet Side, the sprite of me and my following Pokemon dissappear leaving only shadows after a wild battle. Then the game freezes whenever the screen needs to transition. I'm starting to get upset. :'(
The latest DeSmuME is .9.8 fyi... Maybe updating will fix your issue.
Well I updated to .9.8 like u said and everything started working normally again. Then, my Croconaw levelled up and the game froze. Now, I can't level up Pokemon w/o the game freezing. Meaning I can't proceed very far into the story. :( Also, the old glitches are gradually coming back...

DiogoCosta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For some reason my game freezes every time one of my pokemon faints. Any ideas on what could be causing this? The Version I have is 1.5...Also, I'm running it on DeSmuME Version 0.9.7 x86 if that helps at all. This could be a major bug or just something stupid that I'm doing (probably the latter) so please get back to me quickly! Thanks!
***I also have a problem with fishing. After the battle with a fished pokemon, all of the interactable sprites on the screen look all screwy and if I try to do anything that requires the screen to black out momentarily (access bag, get into battle etc.) the game freezes. This never happened to me before as I had been able to fish successfully in the past (I believe I've also had a fainted pokemon or two before without freezing but that I don't remember for sure) I am currently on Route 31 so maybe the bug (if it is a bug) only applies there. I could really use some help! :(
Okay so I tried going to Violet City and I had a pokemon faint there and fished both successfully. So I think this bug may only apply to Route 31. Still, it's worth checking out so can someone else please double check?
After successfully battling and catching multiple Pokemon in Dark Cave Violet Side, the sprite of me and my following Pokemon dissappear leaving only shadows after a wild battle. Then the game freezes whenever the screen needs to transition. I'm starting to get upset. :'(
Well I updated to .9.8 like u said and everything started working normally again. Then, my Croconaw levelled up and the game froze. Now, I can't level up Pokemon w/o the game freezing. Meaning I can't proceed very far into the story. :( Also, the old glitches are gradually coming back...
The sacred gold storm silver has several problems on the desmune, i figured out when i was playing, and had a trainer battle, then when i finished the battle i couldn't see myself and my pokemon, or any trainer, just the shadows, then i went to the bg, exit the bag, and then the top ''screen'' was all black, but the game wa still working fine o.O, that only happens on desmune because on the flashcards the only problem i had was the mew event .-_.- and that black ''screen'' thing happened to my friend too so i know it's on desmune only

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The sacred gold storm silver has several problems on the desmune, i figured out when i was playing, and had a trainer battle, then when i finished the battle i couldn't see myself and my pokemon, or any trainer, just the shadows, then i went to the bg, exit the bag, and then the top ''screen'' was all black, but the game wa still working fine o.O, that only happens on desmune because on the flashcards the only problem i had was the mew event .-_.- and that black ''screen'' thing happened to my friend too so i know it's on desmune only
Lol then I owe you thanks for an explanation but if that's true then I think it should be fixed because DeSmuME is widely used. Plus, I have no idea how to use flashcard or those r4 things (idek what they are lol) and I rllllleeee don't want to start a new game if I don't have to... hopefully these issues will be fixed but I think Drayano might be busy with another project... Thanks again for letting me know! :)

DiogoCosta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol then I owe you thanks for an explanation but if that's true then I think it should be fixed because DeSmuME is widely used. Plus, I have no idea how to use flashcard or those r4 things (idek what they are lol) and I rllllleeee don't want to start a new game if I don't have to... hopefully these issues will be fixed but I think Drayano might be busy with another project... Thanks again for letting me know! :)
Well what you need to do is wait for the fixes then ''/ BTW R4's are easy to use x3 I use desmune but it's only to play black2 or try to play an hack before i put it on R4 :O
ow and you can place your desmune save file on the R4 only by converting it with a program ^-^ i did that with the mew event freeze, converted the R4 save file into desmune, played the event, and then converted it back to R4 kkkkkkkkkkkkk really its REALLY annoying when we want to play something we ''love'' and then it just...Freezes?! kkk it freezed and I : T-T then i went to the computer: ò_ó No freeze can stop me from playing U_U then fixed : (feel like a boss) U_U kkkkkk anyway just wait to the fix x3

Reactions: 1 person

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well what you need to do is wait for the fixes then ''/ BTW R4's are easy to use x3 I use desmune but it's only to play black2 or try to play an hack before i put it on R4 :O
ow and you can place your desmune save file on the R4 only by converting it with a program ^-^ i did that with the mew event freeze, converted the R4 save file into desmune, played the event, and then converted it back to R4 kkkkkkkkkkkkk really its REALLY annoying when we want to play something we ''love'' and then it just...Freezes?! kkk it freezed and I : T-T then i went to the computer: ò_ó No freeze can stop me from playing U_U then fixed : (feel like a boss) U_U kkkkkk anyway just wait to the fix x3
hahaha I know what u mean! I love Dray's hacks especially and a little part of me died inside when my Croconaw levelled up, or my chinchou fainted and the screen just paused...permanently D"X
btw could u by any chance PM me download links for the R4 and the program that converts .sav files?? I'd really appreciate it!

DiogoCosta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hahaha I know what u mean! I love Dray's hacks especially and a little part of me died inside when my Croconaw levelled up, or my chinchou fainted and the screen just paused...permanently D"X
btw could u by any chance PM me download links for the R4 and the program that converts .sav files?? I'd really appreciate it!
hamm ... the save file converter i can send you the link but the R4 is something you need to buy x'3 it's like a pokemon you buy to play on Ds but with a flashcard on it for you to place games on it and update and such ... ''/ so i can't send you R4 x3 the only thing i can do about R4 is sending you the updates ''/

Reactions: 1 person

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hamm ... the save file converter i can send you the link but the R4 is something you need to buy x'3 it's like a pokemon you buy to play on Ds but with a flashcard on it for you to place games on it and update and such ... ''/ so i can't send you R4 x3 the only thing i can do about R4 is sending you the updates ''/
oh okay yeah haha i researched it and I feel stupid about asking for a download link now lolololol but yeah if u could pm me a link for the converter i'll get around to buying the R4 cartridge and SD reader this weekend. thanks again!

DiogoCosta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh okay yeah haha i researched it and I feel stupid about asking for a download link now lolololol but yeah if u could pm me a link for the converter i'll get around to buying the R4 cartridge and SD reader this weekend. thanks again!

When you buy the R4 ( if you buy) tell me and i will send you ^-^

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When you buy the R4 ( if you buy) tell me and i will send you ^-^
Oh okay well I just went out and bought one today :DDDD so excited! Now I can play my ROMs on my DS and I won't have to argue with my mom over who's turn it is to use the laptop! X'D Can u u pm me the link?
Oh and question: will the converter work for making .sav files usable on Acekard 2 as well as R4?

eugene222

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I dont understand how people can recommend a R4 Card, when there are much better cards available for low price and better support.

And yes you can use a converter to convert your Emulator Save to an Acekard or R4 or whatever Flashcard Save.

GenesisX52

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont understand how people can recommend a R4 Card, when there are much better cards available for low price and better support.

And yes you can use a converter to convert your Emulator Save to an Acekard or R4 or whatever Flashcard Save.
Guess its just loyalty to the first flash card we got or some thing like that. Since when i got my R4 i thought it was the best thing ever, then i upgraded it to wood and it was even better and so on. Even now knowing some flash cards are better i would still take R4 over anything because it was the first flash card i used. The only time i will ever think of switching out to a new one is if the wood updates stop or the flash card dies and doesn't work or something like that. Anyway thats just my opinion.

Arrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Go for the DSTwo.

NES and SNES support and everything. Built in GBA and GBC emulators + a shitload of homebrewed stuff, like support for .avi and .mkv movies and more.

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I ordered an Acekard 2i anyway I looked it up first and it was recommended over R4 in almost every case I saw so...
ANYWAY......because I want to stay on the topic of the thread I have a few questions for Drayano (or anyone else who might know) 1) Why aren't Natures editable in Pokesav? Or is that just a problem I'm having? 2) Can u find both forms of Shellos in this game? If so where because idt the document specifies? 3) Can u edit the Gender Ratios of Eevee, Togepi, and Chikorita to 50-50? I really want female Togekiss, Meganium, Espeon, Glaceon, and Leafeon and I never understood how Togepi could be considered masculine lol 4) Last question, is there any way to edit the items your Mom buys with your money to be a bit less...y'know...useless? :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvojgRvNriw