ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Why did I not know you two were the same person .-.

But haha, yeah. I just reused the cutscene and stuff, tried to make it kind of story-ish though.

Fun fact: In the original design your Master Balls got deleted!
lmao I only used it because the vid would be long, on my R4 I used like 40 Ultra Balls and finally caught it with a Dusk

jsv95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you Drayano you are a master at hacking these pokemon games I love your work. I'm having a little problem though, I beat Brock and misty and did the power plant event but i still cant challenge the 3rd gym and theres no other way to go.

riceball7852

A person with a life.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How long after the Japanese release is there a translated version?

If you're looking forward for the official US English release, it's said to be release on October 2012 (actual day is unknown).
*Got that source of information at my local GameStop.
For a fan-translation, mainly about from 1-3 days after the Japanese release.

Jaredmf1012

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
When playing Sacred Gold on my Acekard (AKAIO 1.8.9z) and have the High Speed Processing and Instant Message Code AR Codes, when entering a new zone/battle (the black screen transition) it would become stuck on the black screen, but music would keep playing and such. Any fix for this?

Also, in the PDF for items it says that TM Silver Wind is found on route 39, it's actually found on 38.

In the Rocket Takeover of the Safari Zone, when you go in the cave, down the ladder, and surf near the waterfall you trigger the battle with Cheryl, which I assume is floors upwards.

megazord2

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank for your game :) sorry for my bad english....
Problem at Fuchsia city , in pokemon center , cloyster and " pokemon healer " ( don't know or don't remember how to call she... ) is same position

Cease Tick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Drayano when do you get the fossils again? I know you mentioned it earlier but I'm not searching through 30+ pages to find it.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When playing Sacred Gold on my Acekard (AKAIO 1.8.9z) and have the High Speed Processing and Instant Message Code AR Codes, when entering a new zone/battle (the black screen transition) it would become stuck on the black screen, but music would keep playing and such. Any fix for this?

Also, in the PDF for items it says that TM Silver Wind is found on route 39, it's actually found on 38.

In the Rocket Takeover of the Safari Zone, when you go in the cave, down the ladder, and surf near the waterfall you trigger the battle with Cheryl, which I assume is floors upwards.
The AR codes have chances of freezing the game, that has nothing to do with the hack, that's the risk of using the AR codes. And it isn't the Instant Message Code, it's the High Speed Processing code. DS consoles aren't built to handle that code, so it leads to alot of crashes.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you Drayano you are a master at hacking these pokemon games I love your work. I'm having a little problem though, I beat Brock and misty and did the power plant event but i still cant challenge the 3rd gym and theres no other way to go.
Hmm, that's odd, you should be able to access Vermilion's gym after getting the Boulder & Cascade badge and restoring the Power Plant. Are you sure you've done everything?

Yeah, as kid said I assume that one is an error with the code so it's probably out of my hands.

Oh, yes, that's definitely a typo.

Yeah, knew about that error already.

Thank for your game :) sorry for my bad english....
Problem at Fuchsia city , in pokemon center , cloyster and " pokemon healer " ( don't know or don't remember how to call she... ) is same position
The only reason I can think of there is that the relevant flag hasn't been set, which it really should have...

Kuroonehalf

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Dray. Just getting this out beforehand, I'm really loving this hack and appreciate all the work put into it!

Now, the problem at hand, and I'm not sure if it's supposed to be this way but I would assume not. In Route 14, there's this one lady that asks to see a Chansey, but if you bring her one no event is triggered. Here's a screenshot of her http://sadpanda.us/i...738-96SRR7M.jpg

I do apologise if it's been mentioned before. I just joined and couldn't find a thread specific search feature.

edit: Forget that, it was my bad it seems. I had Chansey on the first slot but I was riding the bike so Chansey wasn't out in the open and as such it didn't trigger the event. I put the bike away and it worked properly now.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
As far as I'm aware that should still be working... try getting off your bike and having Chansey outside its Poke Ball, that might work.

All she does is give you the Lucky Punch, at any rate.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted User

Just a small glitch, when I use the old rod every now and then the exclamation point will pop up over my pokemon instead of me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?