ROM Hack Suggestion Pokemon Quest editor?

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do i need to install anything to get it to work
Not to my knowledge. I didn't have to. What happens when you double click on the run_example_scripts bat file I showed in the gif? You can both drag the file onto it, or just double click to execute it. You don't have to run the .exe at all.

P4RI4H

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible for you to upload your user or user.json file with the shiny Tangela in it so I can compare it with mine? (I have a shiny Cubone) The PqSave has a json converter. (https://github.com/Thealexbarney/PqSave)
I'll be sure to do that tonight after work. Away from a PC at the moment. Though I think I have a save floating around on here that would have the pokemon in question.

igor1201

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, I made it work here (macOS and 5.1.0) by rebooting the switch twice before running the game
(i.e.: backup save, reboot, restore modified save, reboot again, start game)

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Is it possible someone can max out my tickets and items on my save file because I'm having trouble doing it myself.
Dump your save using your desired save dumper then drop it into the folder with PqSave and double click export to JSON.bat you will now have a file called user_json.json or something close. Just open it in a text editor such as notepad++ or others. If you scroll to bottom of the list you will see ticket count and you can change the value to whatever provided it's 99,999 or under.

Then save the file and double click import from JSON.bat and then rename user_new to user and restore with the save dumper.

It's easy and you can edit your pokemon levels and stats in that and more.

https://github.com/Thealexbarney/PqSave/releases

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I haven't figured out how to actually generate a shiny Pokemon quite yet, but I have found out a better method of making a specific Pokemon shiny without messing up the attack animations like someone earlier in the thread has.
There are 3 values I edit to make a Pokemon shiny, and I will detail what you need to change.

These are the three values I've been using.
  • seikaku: 3
  • id: 2380417545
  • rareRandom: 2716689920
Convert your user file to json with the editor (https://github.com/Thealexbarney/PqSave/releases) and open it with Notepad or whatever.
Scroll to find the Pokemon you want to make shiny, here's my first one (Raichu)

32N2Zpy.png

seikaku, id, and rareRandom are all right next to each other.

If you replace all 3 of those values with the ones provided, you will get a shiny Pokemon with the correct attack animations & moveset. :)

Last edited by h448,

xTwized

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Attached is the script for making all the Pokemon you have in your collection have power stone slots that are multi-slot and a modified .BAT file to run the scripts on your save... For those that needed assistance. Unzip and add the files to your PkSave directory and run the .BAT.

Attachments

• Goes inside PkSave folder.zip
    542 bytes · Views: 191

jackoncrack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I haven't figured out how to actually generate a shiny Pokemon quite yet, but I have found out a better method of making a specific Pokemon shiny without messing up the attack animations like someone earlier in the thread has.
There are 4 values I edit to make a Pokemon shiny, and I will detail what you need to change.

These are the four values I've been using. (I don't know if you NEED all four, but I don't like to remove and replace my SD card too much, Lol.)
  • seikaku: 3
  • id: 2380417545
  • rareRandom: 2716689920
  • timeTicks: 636633952006071900
Convert your user file to json with the editor (https://github.com/Thealexbarney/PqSave/releases) and open it with Notepad or whatever.
Scroll to find the Pokemon you want to make shiny, here's my first one (Raichu)
32N2Zpy.png

seikaku, id, and rareRandom are all right next to each other.
timeTicks is further down though,

ohhPDcP.png

Then once you're done editing, just reconvert the json to a user file and replace your save in the Checkpoint folder.

If you replace all 4 of those values with the ones provided, you will get a shiny Pokemon with the correct attack animations & moveset. :)

"timeTicks" is the same for all pokemon and is dependent on your personal account. You do not need to change this to get a shiny. I caught a shiny and used its "seikaku" "id" & "rareRandom" info and applied it to another pokemon and it worked.

this is my "shiny" information if you want to try it yourself:
"seikaku": 24,
"id": 3846491009,
"rareRandom": 3770928640,

Attached is the script for making all the Pokemon you have in your collection have power stone slots that are multi-slot and a modified .BAT file to run the scripts on your save... For those that needed assistance. Unzip and add the files to your PkSave directory and run the .BAT.
Thanks for the file! I think you forgot to change "multislot.csx" to"multirunes.csx" in order to run the BAT

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"timeTicks" is the same for all pokemon and is dependent on your personal account. You do not need to change this to get a shiny. I caught a shiny and used its "seikaku" "id" & "rareRandom" info and applied it to another pokemon and it worked.

Oh good to know!

xTwized

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

this is my "shiny" information if you want to try it yourself:

Thanks for the file! I think you forgot to change "multislot.csx" to"multirunes.csx" in order to run the BAT
Whoops! =P and no worries.

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know where the ingredients are in the file (after converted to a json)?

I was thinking of increasing the current number of Items I have, rather than max all of them out (including one I haven't gotten yet at all)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk