ROM Hack Pokemon Neo X & Neo Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

VincentBeasley

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh don't let that guy misguide you. Many of us are actually quite friendly here. There are more than I'd like of... not so friendly people though I will admit. And don't worry about it. If you have anymore questions just shoot me a PM!
Oh trust me, Ive been on here for almost 7 years so Ive seen both sides lol Thanks agian

Reactions: Just Passing By

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
I read the OP from top to bottom before my original post and have yet to see what you mean
Clearly you didn't otherwise you would know that there's both a light and full version of the hacks. Light having encounter rates, CPU difficulty and pokemon changed, full having everything mentioned in OP (type changes, move damage etc).

You must be some kind of elite dumb ass to have to ask the question of "are these pokemon legit".

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone! Long time no speak indeed! I had some free time so decided to fix and tidy up a few things to keep the mod up to date! And so I present Version 1.4 to you. I completely redid the installation guide and data to make it much easier for new players to try out Neo X and Y thanks to the marvelous homebrew system! In addition to that here's V1.4 changelog (downloads on the main page as per)

• 1.4 - The following pokemon have had their typings reverted
    • Vulpix, Ninetales, Farfetch'd, Kangaskhan, elekid, electabuzz, electivire, magby, magmar, magmortar, chikorita, bayleef, Sunflora, Dunsparce, Sceptile, whismus, loudred, exploud, absol, huntail, gorebyss, buneary ,finneon, lumineon, phione, manaphy, shaymin, purrloin, liepard, deerling, sawsbuck, goomy, sliggoo, goodra
  • Fennekin, Braixen & Delphox ability has been changed to Regenerator/Magic Guard
  • Blastoise learns flash cannon at level 39
  • Fixed low level Flare battles in The pokefactory + Fixed high level grunt outside the powerplant
  • Removed most flare rotation/triple battles
  • Added 10% of encountering pikachu on route 7 (yellow flowers)

nwhiteman42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone! Long time no speak indeed! I had some free time so decided to fix and tidy up a few things to keep the mod up to date! And so I present Version 1.4 to you. I completely redid the installation guide and data to make it much easier for new players to try out Neo X and Y thanks to the marvelous homebrew system! In addition to that here's V1.4 changelog (downloads on the main page as per)

• 1.4 - The following pokemon have had their typings reverted
    • Vulpix, Ninetales, Farfetch'd, Kangaskhan, elekid, electabuzz, electivire, magby, magmar, magmortar, chikorita, bayleef, Sunflora, Dunsparce, Sceptile, whismus, loudred, exploud, absol, huntail, gorebyss, buneary ,finneon, lumineon, phione, manaphy, shaymin, purrloin, liepard, deerling, sawsbuck, goomy, sliggoo, goodra
  • Fennekin, Braixen & Delphox ability has been changed to Regenerator/Magic Guard
  • Blastoise learns flash cannon at level 39
  • Fixed low level Flare battles in The pokefactory + Fixed high level grunt outside the powerplant
  • Removed most flare rotation/triple battles
  • Added 10% of encountering pikachu on route 7 (yellow flowers)
Could you upload the old ExeFS files so I can make my own cia and have have the custom banner and such. Thanks for making this rom hack.

EDIT: Found a website with the old 1.33 files so i will get the banner from them. Still would be a good idea to upload them to at least give people the option.
Here is the link for the old files for people if you don't end up uploading them
http://www.mediafire.com/download/np74pe2deazcevd/Pokemon+NeoXY1.33.rar

Last edited by nwhiteman42,

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
This would probably be my favourite rom hack of all time if OP didn't fiddle around with the pokemon typings for sort of unnecessary reasons :/

skywindz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am unable to convert to 3ds since ExHeader is from ORAS not X/Y.
The DecryptedExHeader.bin.
Does anyone have the CIA ready to install?
(This is required due to reasons of recording the gameplay).

Oscar Lopez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I have tried creating my own romfs from scratch (I own a copy of Pokemon Y) and I believe I have followed every step perfectly, but some some reason hans fails to detect that my romfs file is even there. I have tried deleting the 1.5 update and dumping the 1.0 version of the game, and I'm not sure if it made a difference or not, but hans still fails to list the thing. I'm using arm9loaderhax and homebrew luncher with luma3d CFW. My guess is that hans isn't even looking at the folder in the sd card, but I can't be sure. Any ideas?

Kal321

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I Dont Have a Nintendo 3DS So is there a 3ds emulator for pc? Or android?
I Really want to have a 3ds emulator but we dont have money we live here in the Philippines so yeah
If there is. please send me the link please

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey I Dont Have a Nintendo 3DS So is there a 3ds emulator for pc? Or android?
I Really want to have a 3ds emulator but we dont have money we live here in the Philippines so yeah
If there is. please send me the link please

lol

Emilana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering is there a list or a map available showing where you can catch each pokemon on each route?

MasterHand3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Guys, I just catched a shiny pidgey. Is the shiny encounter rate the same as the games?
Because that was like my 2nd shiny in my whole life.

Yasaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
can somebody help me? i want to extract my pokemon y.3ds like the tut says. so i decrypted the rom with decrypt9 but everytime i want to extract the rom the program says invalid romfs binary. what can i do? i already tried another version.

KingBlank

King of Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I just wanted to drop by and say that I completed Neo Y - while a friend completed X a few months ago, (version 1.3 i think).
Overall they were fun, Our only gripes were legendary pokemon were just too easy to obtain near the end of the game, and while the changes you made to pokemon were interesting - we were afraid playing the game would screw up our knowledge of Pokemon.

I think we wanted to play a more difficult game more than a remixed game.
As a remixed game, Neo X and Y are great (Apart from those cringey dialogue lines lol)

Deleted member 370594

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I am trying to do this on my emunand but i can seem to figure it out. WHen i do the CMD part, it doesnt do all the coding thing like in the video. it just says something about crtools.

Need some help ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto