Status
Not open for further replies.

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
After running all the tests on online battle spots ratings singles this is what I found:

-Infinite Z-moves works be that you equip one or more of your pokemon with the Z crystals
-Zmove no crystal does not work (causes game to crash)
-Raises stats +6 has no effect/doesn't work
-Displaying Opponent pokemon's full HP, ability, and item works

Edit:

I was able to use the Infinite Z-moves + Displaying Opponent's pokemon hp, ability, and items online together without any problems.

Hey,

i would be really interessted in having the infinite Z moves cheat included in the pack i using actually with NTR. Do you know a tutorial for that or maybe could send me the NTP Plugin and a short explain how i can add this patch to the multipatch (currently using SUMOHaX

HuskyXD

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey,

i would be really interessted in having the infinite Z moves cheat included in the pack i using actually with NTR. Do you know a tutorial for that or maybe could send me the NTP Plugin and a short explain how i can add this patch to the multipatch (currently using SUMOHaX

I am using gateway cheats and also the ntr plugin doesn't work online since the creator doesn't want rampant cheating on the pokemon

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey,

some cheats just can't port to ntr. that's it

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am using gateway cheats and also the ntr plugin doesn't work online since the creator doesn't want rampant cheating on the pokemon

Don't have a Gateway saidly and it's to expesive to buy for 1 Game. Maybe i find someone in the future who sells his used gateway here on the marketplace so i can buy one. But don't have access because of not enought posts atm.

Online isn't important too for me, playing offline is the only thing i do when using cheats.

Then hopefully someone will make an NTR Plugin one. But if there will be one how can i add it to the plugin file i already have? Because didn't done such thing with NTR and would be great if there were a tutorial somewhere how it works to add new code to a plugin i already have :)

Last edited by noX1609,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't have a Gateway saidly and it's to expesive to buy for 1 Game. Maybe i find someone in the future who sells his used gateway here on the marketplace so i can buy one. But don't have access because of not enought posts atm.

Online isn't important too for me, playing offline is the only thing i do when using cheats.

Then hopefully someone will make an NTR Plugin one. But if there will be one how can i add it to the plugin file i already have? Because didn't done such thing with NTR and would be great if there were a tutorial somewhere how it works to add new code to a plugin i already have :)
You can't add a new cheat to an already existing plugin since NTR plugins are compiled programs. You'd need access to the source code of the NTR plugin, add the cheat yourself using whatever programming language the plugin is written in and then compile a new plugin. I've made a plugin that includes this cheat though which you can find here: https://github.com/AnalogMan151/sumoCheatMenu

My source code is readily available via that link if you'd like to take a look and add any more codes in the future. If all you want is the plugin then just download the SUMO.zip file and extract the folders to your NTR plugin directory.

Reactions: noX1609

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can't add a new cheat to an already existing plugin since NTR plugins are compiled programs. You'd need access to the source code of the NTR plugin, add the cheat yourself using whatever programming language the plugin is written in and then compile a new plugin. I've made a plugin that includes this cheat though which you can find here: https://github.com/AnalogMan151/sumoCheatMenu

My source code is readily available via that link if you'd like to take a look and add any more codes in the future. If all you want is the plugin then just download the SUMO.zip file and extract the folders to your NTR plugin directory.

Thanks for the link, this plugin looks to be the thing i searched for :)
There is only one feature left that would be great to have. For the items it would be great to have an option for just getting pokeballs/masterballs/beastballs instead of getting all avaliable items.
Is there a code for it? Because then i can try to add it by my self or if you could add it that would be great too

EDIT: Is there a compiled version of your plugin to download or do i have to build it by myself?

Last edited by noX1609,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is only one feature left that would be great to have. For the items it would be great to have an option for just getting pokeballs/masterballs/beastballs instead of getting all avaliable items.
Is there a code for it? Because then i can try to add it by my self or if you could add it that would be great too

EDIT: Is there a compiled version of your plugin to download or do i have to build it by myself?
I've been working on cutting the item code down to just PokéBalls, I'm not the one that made the code though so it's being difficult. And yes, I directed you to the SUMO.zip file which is a compiled version.

Last edited by DocKlokMan,

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've been working on cutting the item code down to just PokéBalls, I'm not the one that made the code though so it's being difficult. And yes, I directed you to the SUMO.zip file which is a compiled version.

Would be great if you can make that possible :)

Sorry but where can i find the link to the zip? In your reply i only see the link to the github page with the source but there is no zip.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Sorry but where can i find the link to the zip? In your reply i only see the link to the github page with the source but there is no zip.
check release or maybe the zip is in the repo

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's right on the page I linked. Right above build-mac.py

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Personally, if it just pokeballs, I would just use pkhex for that. give yourself 990 pokeballs, i doubt you run out.

btw, if you are on windows and have all the files you to build it, you can just run the bat file (didn't realize that at first.)
Best to build yourself since you can add some codes (he remove some code such as the pokemon spawner)

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, if it just pokeballs, I would just use pkhex for that. give yourself 990 pokeballs, i doubt you run out.

btw, if you are on windows and have all the files you to build it, you can just run the bat file (didn't realize that at first.)
Best to build yourself since you can add some codes (he remove some code such as the pokemon spawner)
Yes, though now I'm thinking of making two builds, one will just have the codes that make illegitimate Pokémon absent from the menu. It'll take me a bit to add those codes in though.

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's right on the page I linked. Right above build-mac.py

Oh sorry i overlooked it now i found it.

I know pkhex can do it but it doesn't work on osx even with Wine (i have no windows pc) so if it's included in the plugin it would be much easier :)

But if it's to hard to include it into the plugin it's ok too. Then i need to ask a friend to do it for me on his windows pc.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, though now I'm thinking of making two builds, one will just have the codes that make illegitimate Pokémon absent from the menu. It'll take me a bit to add those codes in though.
If it just pokemon spawner, I'll send that to you to save time? (can send around 7 pm pst)
Sorry, no github (I seriously need to learn how to use that).

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh sorry i overlooked it now i found it.

I know pkhex can do it but it doesn't work on osx even with Wine (i have no windows pc) so if it's included in the plugin it would be much easier :)

But if it's to hard to include it into the plugin it's ok too. Then i need to ask a friend to do it for me on his windows pc.
PKHeX works on wine for OS X, I use it myself as I use OS X almost exclusively. I put up a proto-tutorial at this post since someone asked recently.
If it just pokemon spawner, I'll send that to you to save time? (can send around 7 pm pst)
Sorry, no github (I seriously need to learn how to use that).
The Pokémon Spawner cheat, the teleport cheat, catch trainer's Pokémon, learn any TM/HM, learn any move from the move relearner and I think that's it.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Pokémon Spawner cheat, the teleport cheat, catch trainer's Pokémon, learn any TM/HM, learn any move from the move relearner and I think that's it.
I also added the teleporter one (updated one with 4 save slots).

Erm, didn't bother with latter 3 since pointless? You can't use those pokemon online?
Up to you add them for your illegitimate build though.

Otakuboy45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want all the zygarde cubes and a way to see and edit EVS and IVS for my pokemon to be honest. did someone make a plugin for them yet?

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want all the zygarde cubes and a way to see and edit EVS and IVS for my pokemon to be honest. did someone make a plugin for them yet?
Zygarde better with pkhex, especially how you edit that 1 time

EV and iv, there pkhex and pksm to do on your 3ds itself.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ymyn First, thank you very much for all your hard work. Months of research brought us many great codes. I am especially impressed by the spawner code:

Code:
D3000000 00000000
005957E0 E1D500B0
005957E4 E12FFF1E
005957E8 E5C40004
005957EC E59F0000
005957F0 E12FFF1E
005957F4 0000000X // Pokédex ID
005957F8 0000000Y // Level
003988DC EB07F3BF
003988EC EB07F3BB
00398908 EB07F3B4
DD000000 00000004
005957E4 E59F000C
D1000000 00000000

I'd be interested in knowing any further developments you've made for things like Gender or Form, like with Rattata, Sandshrew, Vulpix or other Alola Pokémon?

Reactions: YyAoMmIi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!