Votes: 29 26.4%
  • Memes are king!

Votes: 48 43.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Thanks for your help. The game seems to be running fine thus far, Iv'e seen the Los Memes title screen, but nothing else related to memes. Do you know when the memes start appearing in-game?

Probably an error when running the LayeredFS Plugin. I had this problem myself when using the plugin; try HANS and see what happens.

D

Deleted User

How do you know if the hack works or not? At what part do the memes appear?

Are you using LayeredFS? Try using HANS and see what happens.

ohshit i'm actually gonna play this bwahahaha! this is gonna be one heck of a fun adventure!

Good luck. Be warned, there are some jokes relating to... topical issues of late.

Supersmokio63

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Howdy there, I'm having a problem installing: when i start pokemon x with ntr it gives me an error saying to restart the console. Can someone help?

Z-Master

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Howdy there, I'm having a problem installing: when i start pokemon x with ntr it gives me an error saying to restart the console. Can someone help?
Do you have any updates installed for pokemon x? If so, delete them, and that should fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...