ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

ruffygoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You have to update to 1.0.1 for this code to work. Use the relevant Cheats for 1.0.1 and then paste this there too. It'll Work. Tried in Ryujinx and it worked, went around and caught Alpha Arceus lol. But turn it off before fighting Arcues otherwise it will stay as Lucario (Bug).
That did it, thank you! :)

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So any way to make a toggle for ON/OFF without needing to restart the game? I remember in 1.0.0 there was a left/right DPAD ON/OFF shiny mod
Look if you really want it like this again ill do it. But ill make it something different for buttons because too many conplained on the buttons

HSL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my encounter cheat to encounter different forms.
I apologize if this is the wrong thread to ask this, however:

any tips for a would be code maker that wants to contribute by learning to write codes for this community?
I had wanted to do this code since I saw Optantic's video{and your vid} on it and asking before got me laughed at istead of telling me anything useful. not looking to plunder your particular secrets just info in the right direction. ive learned about the usual bit types and the basic principle of searching thru heap/main/ram

Reactions: DestinyFeather

Zeribos

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
On Version 1.0.0 Ryujinx emulator used the one line time rift code but once inside the rift it is not activating (meaning the uncommon pokemons don't spawn) does it conflict with other codes.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes I'm using it on ryujinx, though some pokemon (like decidueye) turn into lucario instead, not sure if that's an emulation thing or a quirk of some pokemon.
so that means pointer button cheats work on Ryujinx but not asm button cheats
then @SkyQueen , try to find pointer code for asm address if you want to try

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I apologize if this is the wrong thread to ask this, however:

any tips for a would be code maker that wants to contribute by learning to write codes for this community?
I had wanted to do this code since I saw Optantic's video{and your vid} on it and asking before got me laughed at istead of telling me anything useful. not looking to plunder your particular secrets just info in the right direction. ive learned about the usual bit types and the basic principle of searching thru heap/main/ram

For advanced cheats like they’ve been posting, you’ll need to learn more about assembly, arm64 specifically for the switch, as well as how to reverse engineer.

Finding values, and changing them is generally considered the lowest fruit on the totem pole.

Rewriting it and recognizing what functions are doing take time and experience and lots of luck sometimes.

What I would suggest is, just reverse engineer the codes that are posted, and see what they are doing for specific type of cheat and try to learn from it and try to recreate it on your own.

A lot of the big cheats for this game are asm cheats, either rewriting instructions or adding new functions altogether.

The master codes are generally them creating code caves (areas in memory that hold their functions in assembly)

The other codes are generally branch’s/jumps to their functions or toggles in memory for their functions to turn on or off.

This is why most of the codes have an “off” code to return the game code back to original.

• Love
Reactions: WicCaesar and HSL

LittlerootAaron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheat Suggestions:
Adding options to cheat Research points for 1.0.1 the way it worked in 1.0.0. Having every single research task completed all at once then reporting it to Laventon causes game freezing for a lot of people.
Also cheats to get all Unown forms and all Spritomb wisps

Lykon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
View attachment 296012
Well yus, for one thing your pokemon will be caught in the wrong place and also they can have gender or be put at a level different from what you would normally expect
This game seems to have an equivalent to spawn tables, so where you catch a certain Pokémon matters. Also Legendary encounters are shiny locked. So yeah, that Shaymin looks hacked even without a checker.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
@sentan, could you or someone with 1.0.0 test this on Ryujinx and see if it works?

[19# Instant Space Time Distortion (Press L+R) 1.0.0]
040A0000 02464274 7100052A
800000C0
580a0000 0411a378
780a0000 000008c4
640a0000 00000000 5280010A

Last edited by dsrules,
Reactions: gelderm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users