Android Pokemon GO! Now out for Android!(And Possibly IOS ?!)

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
Yesterday the game was working fine, went for a walk, captured a few Pokemon, went to a PokeSpot, a Gym, leveled to lv3, today it was a mess of having to relog and GPS not found errors, and now the servers are down, I guess Niantics wasn't expecting so many people wanting to play.

If anyone think there aren't any gyms/spots near you, I'm pretty sure it's using the same data than Ingress Portals, so it would be a good idea to install Ingress and request new locations, a new portal in Ingress probably means a new PokeSpot/Gym in Pokemon Go (Though they will probably add an option to suggest new locations, Pokemon Go seems pretty empty right now).

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
No custom roms for my phone exist AFAIK, I looked everywhere and couldn't find one
All custom roms for mine are gone LG G2
It works for me on 5.1.1 but I had to install the apk because it's not available I my country yet. Maybe that's your case?
Google Play on my laptop says its available but not compatable. Google Play on my phone don't bring it up in search

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Google Play on my laptop says its available but not compatable. Google Play on my phone don't bring it up in search

Oh... have you tried the apk? Your phone might not have the right screen size requirements or something like that unfortunately.

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jke1x2o.jpg

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I know how you feel. I got marshmallow on my note 5 and the TCG isn't compatible. Apparently Nintendo doesn't support most phones pre-November 2015 phones for the tcg. Might be the same for pokemon go

Reactions: Raylight
D

Deleted-379826

Well, it's possible for iOS at the moment. However, the servers are down, so it's not worth it to download it.
Alright could ya just let me know so it's easier when they are back up?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And if it is possible on ios I'd love it on my ipod 5? If you could help with that too except it's not jailbroken so I'm guessing I can't lol

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright could ya just let me know so it's easier when they are back up?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And if it is possible on ios I'd love it on my ipod 5? If you could help with that too except it's not jailbroken so I'm guessing I can't lol
You could download an APK for the Android. For iOS, go to DinoZambas2's latest video.

Last edited by GhostLatte,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
    It's the Switcheroo
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's the Switcheroo