Pokemon FR/LG Hacking - Best place to put Mew?

Deleted member 386356

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My friend and i want to make a Pokemon Leaf Green hack where Mew can be encountered as an event Pokemon like Mewtwo and the 3 birds, although we have no idea where to put him. I tried to make a recreation of Faraway Island, but that was proven too difficult.
What location in the whole game do you think it's best to add in Mew as an event?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
either under the truck like everyone thought it would be (seriously, strenght on the truck? lol...)
maybe in cinabar, there is that creepy house with info about mew and mewtwo.. i think it should belong there...
wasn't that place where they made mewtwo? so mew should appear where mewtwo was because how he was clonned there

or a secret area on the museum, you have to talk with the dude with mewtwo in the party (or as first pokemon)
a new scientist jumps out of joy seing the mewtwo, put some bullshit story about how they found a pokemon never seen, however it's either sleeping/a fossil.
the scientist shows you the secret room, team rocket appears, fight them, then you can revive mew from either sleep or fossil...

btw, IIRC there is already an island with mew on that game which you need a ticket..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

PS: or when ash ketchup did found mew on the anime? i don't remember if he saw him on a router or some special place..
either way, make sure it's a secret or a new area which requires something..
i remember the first time i played pokemon yellow as soon as i got surf i tried to fight zapdos lel, i got pretty much pwoned... i didn't knew zapdos back then.. it was a really surprise to find that bird there

PPS: ketchup's ash is a disgusting powder

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
btw, IIRC there is already an island with mew on that game which you need a ticket..
That island was only on Emerald, it was called Faraway Island and you needed the Old Sea Map item to get there ^^

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya gotta put it under the truck. Seriously, why is that truck there?! Its a mystery that has bothered me for years, I mean I know there is no actual use for that area in game, so why then was a truck sprite even ever made for the game!? And why keep it in the game, in a place that no one is ever expected to visit? Certainly it could have just taken a second to delete when they were programming. More likely than not its a small little easter egg they put in for the few people that managed to see that part of the map that they're never really expected to actually see. Still, I'd love to see it actually utilized, so yeah, under the truck.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why don't you recreate the Faraway Island in your hack?
Maybe even create an special item which toggles a flag for the ferry to carry you there.

Or you can simply add him somewhere else. xD
Create a jungle like setting and have him be there after a certain event.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021