ROM Hack Pokemon Fire Red Title Screen Edit Error

Glitchmaster123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I Can Import The Sprite On To It No Problem But It Is Not Right And Even APE Did Not Fix It It Just Looks Like A Mess! And I Am Sure It Used To Work Because I Remember Doing It On Emerald But It Does Not Seem To Work On Fire Red

Here Is The Guide I Looked At https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196269

Could There Be A Chance The Thing I Looked At Was Wrong? And Also NTME I Think That Was The Problem Because It Did Not Seem To Look Right If You Want To See What I Mean Look At The Tilemap Error Picture And Also I Cannot Send The Rom Because People Say You Cannot Do That So How Can I Send The Rom Or Get It Fixed?

Edit: I Managed To Sort Of Fix It But Not Quite It Seems To Be Using The Tounges Color For Nearly The Whole Title Screen

Edit 2: I Have The Image Of What The Image Is Meant To Come Out As

Edit 3: I Have A Video Of The Error

Attachments

• PKMN Fire Red Title Screen Error.png
    PKMN Fire Red Title Screen Error.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 873
  • Tilemap Error.png
    Tilemap Error.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 363
  • Title Screen Nearly Fixed!.png
    Title Screen Nearly Fixed!.png
    38 KB · Views: 674
  • pkmn_title_screen_sprite_nonine.png
    pkmn_title_screen_sprite_nonine.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 337
Last edited by Glitchmaster123,

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I Can Import The Sprite On To It No Problem But It Is Not Right And Even APE Did Not Fix It It Just Looks Like A Mess! And I Am Sure It Used To Work Because I Remember Doing It On Emerald But It Does Not Seem To Work On Fire Red

Here Is The Guide I Looked At https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196269

Could There Be A Chance The Thing I Looked At Was Wrong? And Also NTME I Think That Was The Problem Because It Did Not Seem To Look Right If You Want To See What I Mean Look At The Tilemap Error Picture
Ok, your post is really hard to read because all the words are capitalized.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hello