Gaming Pokemon Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire

Redas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I want to ask, is there any way possible to play Pokemon Emerald, Ruby or sapphire with only r4 for my ndsl? Maybe there are some remakes or something..

Thanks for answers.

Platinum2183

Trophies
XP
Country
im assuming you mean a n3ds, and that you only have an r4 card. Do you currently have emunand set up? What firmware is your system?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im assuming you mean a n3ds, and that you only have an r4 card. Do you currently have emunand set up? What firmware is your system?
No, this is the Nintendo DS subforum, and the OP is clear that it's a Nintendo DS Lite.

Hello, I want to ask, is there any way possible to play Pokemon Emerald, Ruby or sapphire with only r4 for my ndsl? Maybe there are some remakes or something..

Thanks for answers.
The remakes of the Hoenn games are 3DS games, not DS games. To play the GBA games Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, and/or LeafGreen, you will need to use a GBA emulator. They're pretty playable using this emulator, but they're not perfect: https://gbatemp.net/threads/gbaemu4ds-gba-emulator-for-ds-i-dsi-entry.281715/

Edit: At some point Emerald didn't work, but I don't know if that's still true. I could play Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, and LeafGreen alright though.

Edit x2: You could also buy a slot 2 GBA flashcart.

Last edited by Lacius,

Platinum2183

Trophies
XP
Country
No, this is the Nintendo DS subforum, and the OP is clear that it's a Nintendo DS Lite.

The remakes of the Hoenn games are 3DS games, not DS games. To play the GBA games Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, and/or LeafGreen, you will need to use a GBA emulator. They're pretty playable using this emulator, but they're not perfect: https://gbatemp.net/threads/gbaemu4ds-gba-emulator-for-ds-i-dsi-entry.281715/

Edit: At some point Emerald didn't work, but I don't know if that's still true. I could play Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, and LeafGreen alright though.
rofl, ignore me ignore me, im tired and cant read

Redas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Edit x2: You could also buy a slot 2 GBA flashcart.
Thanks for answer ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-