• Likes 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for reviving this topic and asking this question but..... summer is coming up so is the project still on?
By the amount of hack tools made for pokemon on DS i say no. Their looking at changing the whole script base here.. not some simple bogus dialogue change. Any game that intends to go beyond dialogue change, sprite editing and change of pokemon(starter, wild and trainer). Do not expect them to finish at all. I say under 1% for them to even finish it.

EDIT: But most likely they stopped becasue of lack in sprites for their project. Creating one from scratch is not easy. Especially when they have half assed spriters that think they can handle it, but really cant.
^^^and each of us were doing Yeah, the fact was that we were all busy as we have school and jobs and such, and with the different timezones communication got hard.

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country

mr_emerald90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
So this hack will be similar to mine due to it being a 'remake' of RSE in BW? Anyways, can't wait to see how this turns out, gotta love a little competition. Check my hack here if you like: http://gbatemp.net/t...on-hoenn-white/
This project is pretty much dead, we all lived in different time zones. Also ours came/started first
I will help you to finish
Dude, I'm sorry but the project is dead. And Leo, have this locked please.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure why, every other N64 game just runs fine with all kinds of enhancements but noooo KI... +1