OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.drunkduck.com
XP
Country
Howdey all,
Just a bit of a background first, I started the hack roughly 4 years ago, released the alpha.
I then continued the hack, but then cb got popular, and pirated and released in cartridge format. Because of that I am now burned at the stake if i say that i made the hack (no one believes me anymore
frown.gif
)
Anyway, its been roughly three years since the alpha release, and work is still being done on it (albiet slowly) but i figured i would post my general faq i post about it in places and such. Feel free to ask questions or tell me how much you hate the game.

Chaos Black(Hack of fire red) (?%):-

-a new region
-many new pokemon
-Travel through time in a story that spans....time.

Screens:-

----------------ALpha------------------------------------------Beta
scr1oci2.png
scr8fl5.png

scr2omy3.png
scr7oz1.png

scr3ony7.png
scr6ro7.png

scr4onc1.png
scr5ur2.png

scr5orh5.png
scr4me5.png

scr6oby9.png
scr3uq6.png

scr7odo2.png
scr2jm6.png

scr8oui0.png
scr1hl8.png

scr9ojl7.png
scr9ma8.png

Video:- Latest made video

FAQ (cp of old faq i made)

General Chaos Black Questions

Who are the primary staff of pokemon chaos black?
Enix-Zae
Mewthree
//Samson

What are the cheatcodes for Chaos Black
I would tell you, but i prefer people to wait for the next version.

Is there an alternate version of chaos black? (like ruby to sapphire)
Justice White will be released at the same time as the final version of chaos black.
- Amendment - this will no longer be the case

Are there any other hacks that you have made?
Before CB, i was making a hack named Supreme Evolution (SupEvo For short). It was a hack of gold.

Where can i download that?
I have no idea, maybe someone could find it and host it somewhere....

What version is the one i bought in the store?
Beta 1

Chaos Black Beta 1 Questions

Where can i download beta 1?
lurk moar

How do you get through Mt Moon?
You can not, that was the end of the beta.

Why would you sell an incomplete game?
i didn't, pirates from maylasia did. I dont get a single cent of profit off them, and i dont condone anyone buying it. Just play the rom.

If you really are its creator, i want to see a signed letter from nintendo asking you to make it.
A) not a question
B) not an official Nintendo game

Well, then show me an official website for it that is not a .com site
What? were you hit on the head as a child?

What is your opinion on this version
Personally? I hate it. Its more of a proof of concept version really.

Chaos Black Beta 2 Questions

Will it still be called pokemon chaos black?
Chances are it will be called Pokemon Chaos Black: Echoes of the Temporal, in order to diffretiate between the versions

When will Beta 2 be released?
One day.

Where can i download it?
Its not out yet, so nowhere.
But when it is, you can lurk around and find it

What will be new in it, compared to beta 1?
1) Redone maps - The old ones sucked.
2) More new pokemon - The reason people play chaos black.
3) Pokemon more origanal - changed stats, and all images changed.
4) some tile changes - makes the game prettier...
5) New events - why not?
6) new music - If your lucky (but you probably wont be)

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Just a bit of a background first, I started the hack roughly 4 years ago, released the alpha.
I then continued the hack, but then cb got popular, and pirated and released in cartridge format. Because of that I am now burned at the stake if i say that i made the hack (no one believes me anymore frown.gif )
So I'm guessing this is why I never saw it on Pokecommunity?

Well I haven't played it before but it seemed to be pretty popular especially with all those youtube videos and such.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its that popular it was BLATANTLY FLOGGED on EBAY at one point as a genuine game with BOX and STICKER TO MATCH
frown.gif

it sucks that people do that kinda crap to profit from someone elses hard work
frown.gif

anyhow my kids played this and await in eager anticipation of this new release ..

keep up the good work Enix-zae they thank you for your previous hack release
smile.gif

Enix-zae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.drunkduck.com
XP
Country
TheWingless said:
QUOTE said:
I then continued the hack, but then cb got popular, and pirated and released in cartridge format. Because of that I am now burned at the stake if i say that i made the hack (no one believes me anymore frown.gif )

Well I haven't played it before but it seemed to be pretty popular especially with all those youtube videos and such.

WTH?

Ive had plenty of threads on pc, its where i first showed it off! Its the place where everyone acknowledges that i'm behind it!
It even got an award in march '05 - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=38787

@pilotwangs

Out of the 151 obtainable pokemon in CB:EOTT, 18 are from actual pokemon games with the rest being origanal. 17 of those 18 has either a prevolution or an evolution.

@kobykaan
its people like you that i continue (although extremely slowly) working on it. Thanks for the encouragement!

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Enix-zae said:
TheWingless said:
QUOTE said:

WTH?

Ive had plenty of threads on pc, its where i first showed it off! Its the place where everyone acknowledges that i'm behind it!
It even got an award in march '05 - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=38787

@pilotwangs

Out of the 151 obtainable pokemon in CB:EOTT, 18 are from actual pokemon games with the rest being origanal. 17 of those 18 has either a prevolution or an evolution.

Whoah, A Chaos Black 2 would be awesome!
Can't wait

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@mods, If it is a hack (Pokemon Chaos Black Beta 1) can we talk about which sites have it or where to get it? Or post it here? Cause it was easy to find.

Enix-zae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.drunkduck.com
XP
Country
heyyouguys said:
@mods, If it is a hack (Pokemon Chaos Black Beta 1) can we talk about which sites have it or where to get it? Or post it here? Cause it was easy to find.

if its easy to find, theres no need. And if its a hack, i do believe you can only post links to a patch, not a romsite. But i'm not a mod, so what would i know?

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember downloading this in 06 I think.
Thought it was dead.

Add more indication of it being you as the maker in the titles is part of what I'd do.

Never got too far in it..

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Enix-zae said:
TheWingless said:
QUOTE said:

WTH?

Ah sorry. I never saw your thread.

Edit: Oh it hasn't been posted to in a while so it was in the back... Okay...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?