ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

FranklinH90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
There are three Haihu Events. Which is which?

I'm playing BD 1.1.1 on AMS 1.2.4. The Infinite HP cheat from the OP file crashes the game immediately. The Instakill Cheat doesn't work for me.
I was told that the shaymin & darkrai events were 18 and 30 and the haihu work event 1 and 2
I read back the value 18 and 30 and the 1 and 2 of haiu, but the last two I don't know what they are. Can you show me a screenshot or image of what I should change, please? This is the first time I use pkhex for this.
this is what I did, I haven't used pkhex before so I just assumed that changing the values to 1 for each of them would work and it did, not sure what the other haihu event is but I changed the value anyways lol
1637444629670.png

FranklinH90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
how would I go about getting the manaphy egg? not sure how to add it to a box in pkhex without it showing as illegal, is there a way to get it without having to use the encounter code?

PIChi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do these hacks work on the switch/switch lite directly or do I need to download it to my pc? I'm not sure what to do

AlexCardinal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was told that the shaymin & darkrai events were 18 and 30 and the haihu work event 1 and 2

this is what I did, I haven't used pkhex before so I just assumed that changing the values to 1 for each of them would work and it did, not sure what the other haihu event is but I changed the value anyways lolView attachment 285957
did you have the items in your bag or no cause its not working for me

KKessler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

this is what I did, I haven't used pkhex before so I just assumed that changing the values to 1 for each of them would work and it did, not sure what the other haihu event is but I changed the value anyways lolView attachment 285957
Thank you ^^

heliodor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi ,

Someone have cheats or idea about the mysterious shard L or S ? not easy to find it takes very long time...
I spent six hours to find three seriously Nintendo ?

Thx.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123: Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?