ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

evilmonkey07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You literally just run around and find either a dugtrio or diglett and walk over where it is. The ramsaes shards don't show up until the post game but you can get diglett shards from the beginning of the game when you first get the Explorer kit.

Its farmable by finding a short corner walk from entering and exiting the main habitat rooms. I farm underneath ramsas but you just check corners randomly and sometimes the diglett or dugtrio will be there. When you hit 40/40 a timer will start with a "SOMETHING GOOD MIGHT HAPPEN IN THE UNDERGROUND" text above the shard bar on the screen and every wall you dig up will have either a mysterious shard/fragment or a shiny pokemon statue. I think its a 2 minute timer and then it resets to 0 again and its very tedious to farm the 2 close diglett spawns I found. The timer still counts down while you are digging.

The higher the shard number, the better items you find. if you have less than 30, things like claw fossils and helix fossils won't spawn in walls and I didn't find a skull fossil for cranidos until the post game.
I would totally love to see more underground cheats if those are even possible. Perma 40/40 Diglett would be really nice, or timer doesn't decrease, or something. I haven't uncovered 100% yet but I'm spending more time down there post-game and it is quite a grind!

Reactions: HK-51 and FMCore

MrNerf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone come up with a code to remove all pokeballs? I used the all ball codes and now have everything at 999, in this game it does not let you trash what you do not need and want some of the balls removed. Is this possible?

that concept has been answered a few times before. change the quantity in the cheat to 1 or 0... e.g. 000003E3 -> 00000001. this value is in hex (0-999 = 000-3E3)

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I would totally love to see more underground cheats if those are even possible. Perma 40/40 Diglett would be really nice, or timer doesn't decrease, or something. I haven't uncovered 100% yet but I'm spending more time down there post-game and it is quite a grind!

It definitely feels more lived in than the "abandoned mineshaft" feel of the original underground. I'm glad they added in all the cut content, but disappointed the mineable walls don't spawn as you move like in the originals and instead you have to enter/exit a room to reset the local spawns and it was one giant map. No segments like in BDSP depending on where you are in the overworld.

Also dumb you can't use your bike underground like in the original since it would make the diglett shard grind a lot easier and the map itself is larger than the original.

TeoRios

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
(Sólo sé un poco de español.)

"Aquí hay un ejemplo de estructura de trucos para Yuzu que puedes colocar en tu carpeta y reemplazar el texto según sea necesario.

La carpeta aparece cuando abres Yuzu y haces clic con el botón derecho del ratón en el juego y haces clic en "Open Mod Directory". (en Yuzu)
NOTA: no hay archivos allí que no estén permitidos. (no hay archivos del juego) Son carpetas y un archivo de texto que contiene un cheat " - traducción automática, perdón

Los trucos de los "Items" no funcionan tan bien como otros. La mayoría son. Sólo usa una pequeña cantidad a la vez.
Vale. Gracias <3 . ¿Seria algo así?
1636908974460.png

MrNerf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It definitely feels more lived in than the "abandoned mineshaft" feel of the original underground. I'm glad they added in all the cut content, but disappointed the mineable walls don't spawn as you move like in the originals and instead you have to enter/exit a room to reset the local spawns and it was one giant map. No segments like in BDSP.

Also dumb you can't use your bike underground like in the original since it would make the diglett shard grind a lot easier and the map itself is larger than the original.

for the bike part: is that to move faster? if yes, you can use the 'Player Speed (HOLD B)' cheat. sorry, i don't know if the bike would have another functionality underground like jumping over some rocks.

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
for the bike part: is that to move faster? if yes, you can use the 'Player Speed (HOLD B)' cheat. sorry, i don't know if the bike would have another functionality underground like jumping over some rocks.

Meh, just a small gripe. I am glad I got the console and pre ordered Pearl.

You can definitely tell these were the same Dev's that made Let's go eevee/pikachu. They even recycled the voice clips for the titular pokemon in BDSP and they feel so out of place.

Reactions: MrNerf

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vale. Gracias <3 . ¿Seria algo así? View attachment 284829
Necesitas hacer una carpeta allí, luego abrirla y hacer una carpeta llamada "cheats", luego abrirla y poner el archivo de texto allí. Si tienes la V1.1, debe llamarse "EA058A067CBD6943.txt".
//
You need to make a folder there, then open it and make a folder called "cheats", then open it and put the text file there. If you have V1.1, it should be called "EA058A067CBD6943.txt".

Reactions: HK-51

jj7700

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Anyone know if its possible to make a moveset changing cheat, or maybe give a pokemon certain moves before catching it? I got Rotom Wash with edited encounter code so I can use it during story but obviously it doesnt have Hydro Pump at all, just regular rotom moves

serenity42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I found the list of item IDs and looks like the stones you need to summon the legendaries are not there so i guess that's my request. I'm hoping we can get codes to give all the items so you can get the legendaries that are exclusive to the other version.

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I found the list of item IDs and looks like the stones you need to summon the legendaries are not there so i guess that's my request. I'm hoping we can get codes to give all the items so you can get the legendaries that are exclusive to the other version.
or if someone can find the item itself then you could turn it into one of those give item codes

MrNerf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

not sure but i think that someone said you can use the vendors underground to buy them by trading Digger Drill? haven't tried it.

the secret stones are not an item on the list but the creator of the code for 'secret stone' adds 'digger drill' hence the assumption of using that as a trade?

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
not sure but i think that someone said you can use the vendors underground to buy them by trading Digger Drill? haven't tried it.

the secret stones are not an item on the list but the creator of the code for 'secret stone' adds 'digger drill' hence the assumption of using that as a trade?

you just hand the dude 30 small orbs for a spare one when you dont feel like trekking across the map.
no idea what pedestals do but theyre in the veilstone dept store so must be important..

MrNerf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone know if its possible to make a moveset changing cheat, or maybe give a pokemon certain moves before catching it? I got Rotom Wash with edited encounter code so I can use it during story but obviously it doesnt have Hydro Pump at all, just regular rotom moves
may have to wait for pkhex. i'm guessing you already checked with the npc that lets you remember forgotten moves?

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

[Instant 40 Lightstones (v1.1.0) (On)]
04000000 020317CC 52800514
04000000 02031838 52800514
[Instant 40 Lightstones (v1.1.0) (Off)]
04000000 020317CC 52800034
04000000 02031838 52800074

Collect 1 to get to 40. They are called Lightstones in the code.

FMCore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
[Instant 40 Lightstones (v1.1.0) (On)]
04000000 020317CC 52800514
04000000 02031838 52800514
[Instant 40 Lightstones (v1.1.0) (Off)]
04000000 020317CC 52800034
04000000 02031838 52800074

Collect 1 to get to 40. They are called Lightstones in the code.
Thank you very much, is it possible to keep them always set to 40?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...