OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hihi. i hope i didnt break any forum rules yet -.-""" anywayss I wanted to get my beloved gen IV pokemon onto my Pokemon Black save file, but since both of my Pokemon Platinum and Black games are roms I can't use the Pokeshifter thingy. =/ So my friend told me to use this thing called Pokesav to put them onto my file and I did, but now I can't get on Wi-Fi!
ohnoes.png

If I upload my .pkm files or my .sav file onto here, would anyone be nice enough to modify my pokemon so they are Wi-Fi worthyyy~~ pleaaaaase? Thank Youuuu

thela_kid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in pokesav, use the pid generator. and there's a program for legalitycheck. i forgot how but there's a universal "location met" that makes most pokemon legal.

LeahLuvsYou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lacius said:
Use this website to convert your Generation IV Pokemon to Generation V. You will have to re-add them using Pokesav.

okie i'll try it out! i'm a little bad with technology though but it seems simple enough! im just being lazy, looking for someone to do everything for me. ^^"

edit: LOLOL the example pokemon they used on the website is nicknamed "I LOVE ASS" *snicker* I'm just so immature -.-"""

LeahLuvsYou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thela_kid said:
in pokesav, use the pid generator. and there's a program for legalitycheck. i forgot how but there's a universal "location met" that makes most pokemon legal.

I did use the PID generator but it still doesnt let me.. what is the program called?

Hm, is there anyone on here who has used Pokesav and can still get on Wi-Fi...?

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Like have you got an r4 card or a dstt or a dstwo.
Or i can show you a picture
supercard-dstwo.jpg
Thats a supercard dstwo
r4.jpg
Thats an r4 card

Do you play your games on a ds on a card like this or on a computer?"?

LeahLuvsYou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ooooh! that!! I use an acekard lol! sorry >< umm, the file thingy said "AKAIO 1.8.7", if that helps. >.>

grr, I keep messing with my .pkm files because I know theres SOMETHING on there that is letting Nintendo know I used pokesav but I'm not sure what...

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The global link servers keep track of all b/w online trades, even if you don't have account linked to them. I suggest when using pokesave or pokegen to make them appear as game to game trades (non-internet trades)

D

Deleted-236924

chartube12 said:
The global link servers keep track of all b/w online trades, even if you don't have account linked to them. I suggest when using pokesave or pokegen to make them appear as game to game trades (non-internet trades)
I doubt it has anything to do with that.

LeahLuvsYou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zerosuit connor said:
MAke sure the pokemon your using have moves they can learn, You didnt give a pokemon a move it can't know??
Click This for Gen I,II,
Click This link for gen III and IV pokemon
and this one for gen IV pokemon
Look up your each pokemon on there and check their moves and compare them to the ones they know and the ones on the site.

mkay well i tried it and yeah it didnt work T^T this is making me sad...

chartube12 said:

blechhh i tried both of those... first I tried making it look like I traded it from my Platinum game, then I made it look like I used Pokeshift, THEN I tried making it look like I just hatched all of them. nothing seems to work.. this is making me sadddd~~ TT^TT

Pingouin7 said:
QUOTE(chartube12 @ Jul 18 2011, 04:47 PM)
I doubt it has anything to do with that.

o.o so whats going on then?

chast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
i think that i am weak in english as well , because i can't undersand you ..

the real reason why i got this forum is to learn english - -,,,

LeahLuvsYou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
chast said:
i think that i am weak in english as well , because i can't undersand you ..

the real reason why i got this forum is to learn english - -,,,

but your english is very good! your english is better than my chinese.
hehe ???????????????????????

QUOTE(chast @ Jul 19 2011, 02:22 AM) i just want to know the mean of ' gen IV pokemon' and what is pokeshifter
pardon me @.-

gen IV means pokemon from pokemon diamond, pearl, and platinum. pokeshifter is a place in pokemon black and white where you can receive pokemon from diamond, pearl, platinum, and heart gold and soul silver.
smile.gif

D

Deleted-236924

It's called PokéTransfer in the English version.
But since both of your games are on flashcarts, use PokéGen to extract the .pkm files from SoulSilver's save file, then use Kazo's PokéTransfer to "convert" them to a Gen V .pkm file.
Then use PokéGen to insert the .pkm files in your save file.

Don't worry, PokéGen automatically adds the Pokédex entries when you add a .pkm file into your save file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: colonel, I'm trying to sneak around +1