• Views 1,164,327
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

IveGotChortles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know everyone keeps asking questions about the AP, and I don't mean to bother, but I hope I get answered.

My DS recently broke and now I'm using No$Zoomer for my DS games. (My computer isn't high end so Desmume runs kind of slow.)
For some reason, Black 2 works perfectly using the AP fix cheat and some of the EX options toggled on, but White 2 crashes everytime.

Is there a fix for this yet or am I out of luck? I already beat the Elite 4 in White 2 and I really don't want to have to start over using Black 2.
Hopefully this has been addressed, I didn't want to go through 400 something pages of posts.

Thanks.

EthanObi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know everyone keeps asking questions about the AP, and I don't mean to bother, but I hope I get answered.

My DS recently broke and now I'm using No$Zoomer for my DS games. (My computer isn't high end so Desmume runs kind of slow.)
For some reason, Black 2 works perfectly using the AP fix cheat and some of the EX options toggled on, but White 2 crashes everytime.

Is there a fix for this yet or am I out of luck? I already beat the Elite 4 in White 2 and I really don't want to have to start over using Black 2.
Hopefully this has been addressed, I didn't want to go through 400 something pages of posts.

Thanks.
I'm pretty sure there are two AR codes, one for white 2 and one for black 2.

IveGotChortles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks.

I tried using the specific code for White 2, and also the one that works for both versions but no luck.
Maybe I'm using the wrong code? Can someone post or PM it to me please? I would greatly appreciate it.

Or is there a fix for playing White 2 on No$Zoomer? Again, sorry for the bother.

EthanObi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks.

I tried using the specific code for White 2, and also the one that works for both versions but no luck.
Maybe I'm using the wrong code? Can someone post or PM it to me please? I would greatly appreciate it.

Or is there a fix for playing White 2 on No$Zoomer? Again, sorry for the bother.
I'm afraid my knowledge was spent on my last reply, the only suggestion i can give ya is Get a Acekard 2i or supercard DSTwo.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Just trashed Achroma.

Sad to say, he's kind of noob (for now at least). I didn't even touch my traded ones.

My team so far:
Wotter Lv55
Ampharos Lv55
Lucario Lv55
Flygon Lv55
Chandelure Lv90 (from White)
Haxorus Lv89 (from White)

I won't be using the traded pokemon until post-E4, I just want them to befriend first.
I taught wotter blizzard, so I ditched lapras. Since it's at Lv50 maybe I'll use it for subway/PWT.

OndoreMick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So is there a specific AR code and button combo needed to unlock Challenge Mode in Black 2 without beating it first? I thought I had one, but it's not showing up.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just trashed Achroma.

Sad to say, he's kind of noob (for now at least). I didn't even touch my traded ones.

My team so far:
Wotter Lv55
Ampharos Lv55
Lucario Lv55
Flygon Lv55
Chandelure Lv90 (from White)
Haxorus Lv89 (from White)

I won't be using the traded pokemon until post-E4, I just want them to befriend first.
I taught wotter blizzard, so I ditched lapras. Since it's at Lv50 maybe I'll use it for subway/PWT.
what the fuck is a wotter

lpd446

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new here, and I can't really look through 400 pages to find an answer so...

I use no$zoomer and the summary glitch WILL NOT GO AWAY :cry:
None of the patches or AR codes seem to work, I also have ex10 and ex05 checked if that matters

Sorry I'm a complete noob so there's probably a million things Im doing wrong, can someone help me plz?
Thanks, btw I use Black 2

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here's a great pointer for you guys looking to rank up your Join Avenue shops.

Japanese players are currently participating in something called a "Coil Loop", or "Magnemite Loop" in english.
It's very simple, players put a Magnemite up for trade, and request any magnemite in return. That's it.

Magnemites get traded very quickly and looped around, you trade the Magnemite you just received, put it up for trade, find another Magnemite to trade for, and this keeps bring more and more NPCs to your Join Avenue.
From there you can get these NPCs to set up shops or judge other shops to increase popularity and rank.

I've quickly ranked my florist shop up from 2 to 4 in about an hour doing this, and to top it off, one kind player gave me pokérus!

Just go to GTS and trade magnemites for magnemites, your offer or theirs. The more players, the better!

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Based on my team do you think it's wise to get an espeon?

Or should I go for leafeon/glaceon?

I do have serperior in the PC.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Seems wise, you could use something that resists fighting type and psychic type moves, and a fast special sweeper.
I want to get a Solosis for my team but it's White 2 exclusive, gotta trade for one on the GTS, if possible.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

Seems wise, you could use something that resists fighting type and psychic type moves, and a fast special sweeper.
I want to get a Solosis for my team but it's White 2 exclusive, gotta trade for one on the GTS, if possible.
Cool.

Has anyone tried using Memory Link on a flashcart? I'm playing with my friend tomorrow and maybe I'll do some linking.

If yes, can I link before the E4?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: