• Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

WRiPSTER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is still no fix to the summary? so im stuck using my starter through the whole game?
Summary has been fixed right after it came out -.-

there is no fix for trainer rebattling so far o.o
After Castelia City, towards route 4, every trainer rebattles you each time you go there. Basically each time you go new area and come back, they will keep on rebattling you.

I just updated the rom with the patch on the first page. Didnt fix it :/

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is still no fix to the summary? so im stuck using my starter through the whole game?

After Castelia City, towards route 4, every trainer rebattles you each time you go there. Basically each time you go new area and come back, they will keep on rebattling you.
Do you know where I can get a rom and summary + battles doesnt make it freeze on desmume?

Patch is first page of this topic -.-
Rom, just google for it.

Machaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Do you know where I can get a rom and summary + battles doesnt make it freeze on desmume?

Rom, just google for it.
I downloaded it, it said japanese words. I have a rom. It just said some japanese words when I opened it and I could click ok. I use desmume how do I patch the game so it dont freeze`?

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Rom, just google for it.
I downloaded it, it said japanese words. I have a rom. It just said some japanese words when I opened it and I could click ok. I use desmume how do I patch the game so it dont freeze`?
desmume works perfect for me and all i used the exp patch i can even check my pokemon stats i have been playing it sense the exp patched was released yesterday my guess is your using an inferior desmume are you using version 0.9.8?

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Rom, just google for it.
desmume works perfect for me and all i used the exp patch i can even check my pokemon stats i have been playing it sense the exp patched was released yesterday my guess is your using an inferior desmume are you using version 0.9.8?
I am using latest SVN and I woudnt post here unless I tested out with other versions. The pokemon rebattling is still there. Not ALL trainers. Some trainers rebattle you after Route 4 again and again if you go another area and come back.

D

Deleted-236924

OP
Is anyone even aware that the 2CH patch download link on the first post contains the name of the D______ rom site?

ShadyGame

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
its working fine here, with dstt, iam able to save, and load the game...

the translated version doesnt load tho, i got error 4
Pokesation apparently fixing the AP in version 1.2 of their english patch which releases tonight at 6 PM, which is 9 PM for EST (my time zone)
thanks for the info,

i'll wait for that, i rather play the translated version

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Rom, just google for it.
I am using latest SVN and I woudnt post here unless I tested out with other versions. The pokemon rebattling is still there. Not ALL trainers. Some trainers rebattle you after Route 4 again and again if you go another area and come back.
i dont no anything about trainer rebattling as im not that far yet but once i get there i will see if it doesnmt work for me also.

D

Deleted-236924

OP
I found freeze(s) that even the 2CH patch doesn't fix.
When attempting to view what wild Pokémon are found in certain areas in the Pokédex, it freezes.
Seems to only happen when attempting to check Pokémon found in the Water.
Also seems to only happen when there's a ! on the area.

DSTwo, latest updates, Clean Mode, freeze happened on Clean rom, still froze when I tested it out on a patched rom.

Mikio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
When attempting to view what wild Pokémon are found in certain areas in the Pokédex, it freezes.

DSTwo, latest updates, Clean Mode, freeze happened on Clean rom, still froze when I tested it out on a patched rom.
It doesn't freeze for me

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Yap confirming. On top of that, I mentioned before that some trainers after Route 4 rebattles you each time you go new area and come back.
So many friggin AP codes in this game lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Unless you modify your system, of course, and remove the region check.