• Views 1,166,048
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
In around 6h it should start coming.

So go to bed =d. I hope it will be leaked when I get back from my test/exam which I have in 2 hours =3.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL

its always been japanese

get your facts right

Wouldn't it be you getting your facts straight since you don't live in Japan? Or is that not a fact?

Anyway, I'm not fooling you, Luna. Damn isn't banned here. I don't think that word is offensive on the temp.

Hope you guys enjoy the game :)
The screenshots are pretty cute.

Reactions: 1 person

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
At the moment my mind is blown of excitement of waiting. I should be studying. Anyone got tips to focus on my study instead of this? I tried music but it makes it worse =3.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the moment my mind is blown of excitement of waiting. I should be studying. Anyone got tips to focus on my study instead of this? I tried music but it makes it worse =3.

Hmm... Take a nap :lol:
If you need to study offline, just disconnect your internet connection. Or move to another room away from the computer.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow :P
r600x600.jpg

r600x600.jpg

Pokemon White 2 ID :
TWL-IREJ
Argh, I want it now. :( Hell, I even dreamt that it got leaked and partially translated already.

Pinecallado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I should go to bed now.....
I just wanted to be online the moment it leaked!!

Well goodnight everyone and I hope the next time I go into this forum this morning someone will say something along the lines...
"I JUST TESTED THIS. LEGIT LEAK CONFIRMED" :)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow :P
r600x600.jpg

r600x600.jpg

Pokemon White 2 ID :
TWL-IREJ
Argh, I want it now. :( Hell, I even dreamt that it got leaked and partially translated already.
I only had a weird unrelated dream that spurred me to wake up at 3am and type it up before I forget.

Of course I quickly checked if there was any development on a leak before I went back to sleep, there wasn't.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serebii's posting loads of details from 2ch goers who have the game already.
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
08:17; There's a move tutor in Drifveil City. He teaches a variety of moves; Gunk Shot, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Low Kick, Dual Chop, Seed Bomb, Uproar, Super Fang, Iron Head, Signal Beam, Bounce, Drill Run,, Bug Bite & Covet. These cost Shards to teach

Yes, oh FUCK yes, this is what I've wanted to hear the whole time. Even better is that they take shards like Platinum, not BP like HG/SS!
No doubt about it I'm going for a physical Riolu in this game!

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
08:17; There's a move tutor in Drifveil City. He teaches a variety of moves; Gunk Shot, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Low Kick, Dual Chop, Seed Bomb, Uproar, Super Fang, Iron Head, Signal Beam, Bounce, Drill Run,, Bug Bite & Covet. These cost Shards to teach

Yes, oh FUCK yes, this is what I've wanted to hear the whole time. Even better is that they take shards like Platinum, not BP like HG/SS!
The main ones are definitely Low Kick, Iron Head, Bug Bite and the elemental punches.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Meh most of those were already available in 4th gen. I wanted new cool ones. :(

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The main ones are definitely Low Kick, Iron Head, Bug Bite and the elemental punches.
Signal Beam is good too, something that Espeon can use actually.
Covet comes in handy for any pokémon you need for stealing items in the wild, if it can't learn TM thief that is
Gunk shot is decent, it's a parallel to thunder or hurricane for poison types.
Dual Chop is weak but might find a niche depending on who is allowed to learn it, maybe just for early game since it deals dragon type damage.
Seed bomb is a solid 80 power damage move with no effects, good grass STAB attack really, may be useful for certain pokémon.
Uproar has some strategy to it, it prevents sleep to counter rest users and has good damage, but locks you into attacking for three turns.
Super Fang is useful for trying to catch pokémon, when false swipe is just too weak, Super Fang can get them to 1/4 HP in two turns.
Bounce sucks, like any other moves with a semi-invulnerable turn.
Drill Run is an interesting move, 80 damage, high critical hit ratio, ground type, 95% accuracy. This could be useful on any pokémon that may end up being able to less this attack, but don't have access to earthquake.

You're right though, low kick, iron head, bug bite, elemental punches, these are the ones that REALLY count.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/news/71-year-old-arrested-after-lapd-finds-nearly-3000-boxes-o...