• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 1,167,161
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5
D

Deleted-236924

OP
You can apparently encounter Uxie in a dwelling similar to the one in D/P/Pt.

uxie.jpg
wow, this is kinda going to far.

people complain about the number of legends introduced each gen, I tell them its not too many.
But I am irritated when there is 30 in one game..
I don't see how that is bad.

GravityLoL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
rooooooooooom.....................give.....................us...................ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Reactions: 2 people

YamiWheeler

Trophies
XP
Country
Stop posting spoilers here until the rom is out PLEASE.
1. If you're waiting for a rom, you will get tons of spoilers as punishment because that's illegal. Even though I want the rom too, I at least acknowledge it's illegal.
2. If you don't want spoilers you should've stayed away from a place about a game that's getting tons of new info, and waited until the game came out so you could buy it.
Have some humanity - he just had his once-a-game-Uxie-discovery moment ruined.

YamiWheeler

Trophies
XP
Country
I find it funny how everyone was putting their comments in spoilers a few pages back, and using code words like "that person", and then...

someone comes in and just goes "Way to go, Iris!" and ruins it all anyway.

Reactions: 1 person

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia

uxie.jpg

people complain about the number of legends introduced each gen, I tell them its not too many.

Because mostly legends have a backstory, or at least have something interesting going on in their original native location... and here they're just randomly put in some corner like an extra for the sake of being in.
I mean ones like Latios,Heatran.. I have no problem at all, and would actually love to see their background expanded etc. and its easy to imagine more of them existing anyway.
These are just like special rare hidden pokes, but when it gets to the true legends, like Groudon or Uxie.... it just feels completely out of place.

D

Deleted-236924

OP
@YamiWheeler : Good job making yourself look like a fool

uxie.jpg

Because mostly legends have a backstory, or have an original location that is refferenced to by npcs in their native region... and here they're just randomly put in some corner like an extra for the sake of being in.
I mean ones like Heatran I have no problem at all, and would actually love to see their background improved etc.
But when you get to things like Groudon or Uxie.... it just feels completely out of place.
Nice, nice.

... wait...

People actually play Pokémon for the storyline?

:wtf:

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

uxie.jpg

Because mostly legends have a backstory, or have an original location that is refferenced to by npcs in their native region... and here they're just randomly put in some corner like an extra for the sake of being in.
I mean ones like Heatran I have no problem at all, and would actually love to see their background improved etc.
But when you get to things like Groudon or Uxie.... it just feels completely out of place.
Nice, nice.

... wait...

People actually play Pokémon for the storyline?

:wtf:
um yea there is even people that figure out how the story of each game intertwines

Nero2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The more the merrier imo. I hope it has them all in it. Once of the things I love about Drayano's hacks. Plenty to do postgame.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, what do you think of the page?