• Start date
  • Views 1,167,421
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

AfoInvnt

Trophies
XP
Country
Where can I found the version which works on M3 DS Real Sakura?

I saw some poeple who can play already on this flashcard and I didnt see anywhere how they could work it.

Thanks

EthanObi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never owned an EZ-Flash anything. but I think it's safe to assume its not working due to Anti-Piracy. Best bet Is to wait like 2-3 weeks For a Firmware update that supports the games.

CharmingLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any new patch for supercard? I been using the version 2 of this patch which translates items and moves but lets you play when seeing pokemon stats and all, just wondering if there is an improved version of that?

byronjj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game gets stuck after you beat the hiking guy with the Riolu and also right before that when you speak with Bell near Alder's house it get's stuck when you try to save, I'm using a r4i sdhc 3ds with RGF's 6.80 multi cart update, White 2 with the 2ch v2 patch and I also tried it with the exp patch and it's still the same. can anybody help?
well ummmm I cant help you there but where did you get the update for the r4i sdhc 3ds?
from RetroGameFan at filetrip, now could some one help please?

takuyayagami

Trophies
XP
Country
the game gets stuck after you beat the hiking guy with the Riolu and also right before that when you speak with Bell near Alder's house it get's stuck when you try to save, I'm using a r4i sdhc 3ds with RGF's 6.80 multi cart update, White 2 with the 2ch v2 patch and I also tried it with the exp patch and it's still the same. can anybody help?
well ummmm I cant help you there but where did you get the update for the r4i sdhc 3ds?
look for groovy ayu on twitter maybe she has the patch

byronjj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope they're the same ones as here so they're the same.

takuyayagami

Trophies
XP
Country
nope they're the same ones as here so they're the same.
ohhh shit >.>

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Confirmed also working on Supercard DSONE. Played about 40 minutes in, got my starter, battled a few trainers, went into every house and talked to every NPC, got up to the farm area, beat my rival twice and caught a few pokemon. No freezes, EXP gains working, summary page ok. Using the latest EOS(SP6) with the latest ndsinfo.dat and userpatch.dat available on the official forums.

Victinit

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I have acekard 2i with the patch alone white2 experience And I for seeing objects at the data and give pokemon. What I have to do, step by step, so you do not ever stop? :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2::tpi: No :mellow: