making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
you should really read what people said
he said he got the picture of someones blog

Yeah... I know, but I wanna know how does the guy have the game already? I know I asked a stupid question that's why I said Never mind.

other people have games early also
shops get stock early and staff can leave the box at work then take the game cart or disc and pay on release ;P

Can you tell me where you saw the picture for the EUR games?

i didnt see any picture
i saw the games
i will grab a picture at some point

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country

Yeah... I know, but I wanna know how does the guy have the game already? I know I asked a stupid question that's why I said Never mind.

shops get stock early and staff can leave the box at work then take the game cart or disc and pay on release ;P

i didnt see any picture
i saw the games

Ok.

I'll wait till next Sunday / when a dump comes out for the US games. I still think this won't be region locked (for the US atleast).

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

i didnt see any picture
i saw the games

Ok.

I'll wait till next Sunday / when a dump comes out for the US games. I still think this won't be region locked.

USA one might not be
could be because USA & AUS then can both get game and doesnt matter where it comes from

where UK might be a locked UKV/EUR version

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country

i didnt see any picture
i saw the games

Ok.

I'll wait till next Sunday / when a dump comes out for the US games. I still think this won't be region locked.

USA one might not be
could be because USA & AUS then can both get game and doesnt matter where it comes from

Ok. I was under the impression that AUS and UK got the same games as they both get their games from Europe (it was different with Conquest, but BW1 had TWL-IRAO and IRBO).

As long as the US one is region free I don't care as that's the one I want to order.

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

i didnt see any picture
i saw the games

Ok.

USA one might not be

Ok. I was under the impression that AUS and UK got the same games as they both get their games from Europe (it was different with Conquest, but BW1 had TWL-IRAO and IRBO).

As long as the US one is region free I don't care as that's the one I want to order.

UK have specific UKV titled games (green nintendo arrow on box) where EUR and AUS get Pink Arrows

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country

i didnt see any picture
i saw the games

Ok.

USA one might not be

UK have specific UKV titled games (green nintendo arrow on box) where EUR and AUS get Pink Arrows

You don't have to get a picture btw. I believe you.

I'll just wait till a dump comes.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

i didnt see any picture
i saw the games
Well, that rises my hope. Maybe someone will be nice enough to dump them (I hope a German will do it :P). But wow, kinda surprises me that some shops in Europe (maybe it's just UK tho) got the games already in their shelves considering its release date in 11 days.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Hey guys, I thought if you'll could help me:

I have a pokemon white game (rom) and every time I got to the pc and select withdraw, deposit, move etc... I get a black screen on both screens and I tried using the hotkey on my dstwo, that also doesn't seem to work. And plus when I try to close the system, the pokemon center musicl is still going on.

I would appreciate if someone helps

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't wait till it comes out. Since I probably won't have to wait for a patch to play it. XD

EDIT: the flood may begin on friday if the rom gets leaked 2 days before actual release.

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

I have a pokemon white game (rom) and every time I got to the pc and select withdraw, deposit, move etc... I get a black screen on both screens and I tried using the hotkey on my dstwo, that also doesn't seem to work. And plus when I try to close the system, the pokemon center musicl is still going on.

normally that happens when you have put an incomplete pokemon hacked into the box

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka

normally that happens when you have put an incomplete pokemon hacked into the box

I tried deleting them, still no result. I just downloaded another sav file and tried it but still no luck. Is it the rom?

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, another person got the game.
423D4DFC-CD88-4DDF-80FE-4C730467B4CD-12383-0000027D6685AFC4.jpg

I guess soon the dumps appear. SOON!

€dit: For those who wanna know, his copy says "TWL - P - IRDO - USA" on the back.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

€dit: For those who wanna know, his copy says "TWL - P - IRDO - USA" on the back.

Did we not have a member here who got busted dumping and releasing Mario after uploading a picture of his copy of the game with the receipt?

http://gbatemp.net/topic/335210-pokemon-blackwhite-2-e-u-ap-thread/

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

Did we not have a member here who got busted dumping and releasing Mario after uploading a picture of his copy of the game with the receipt?

http://gbatemp.net/t...-e-u-ap-thread/

kingnutz posted that he was dumping it

its perfectly legal to get a game and its not illegal if a shop sells it to you

the illagal part was where he dumped it and shared it telling everyone it was him

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playdead.limbo.full