Please Help when I try to Save it freezes!!! :'(
please tell me how to fix!!!
please help when i save it freezes :'(

blazza08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry to be a downer guys but retro's patch doesnt work for me i get a 'TEXT 93111' error or something like that im using a clean version of pokemon black rom (E) im gonna download all 4 versions of the english games and post back to see if any are working

Gaara.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Wood R4 v1.26 (Can we get some clarification on the Union Room?)"
Not sure if it's been posted already, but I am on 1.26 wood, and the Union Room works perfectly fine.

Kadano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
molh394 said:
Retro has updated his patch, the new patch hosted on filetrip can patch all versions now: http://filetrip.net/f24193-Pokemon-Black-a...te-EFs-1-0.html
(probably old news but I guess it wouldn't hurt to update the first post on this :b)
I successfully patched a white german rom for my edge 2.2, but the game always hangs on the name entry screen (the name entry display doesn't load). I couldn't find helpful posts addressing this problem, so please someone help me or give me a link where a solution is explained!

Tombstoner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have run both a clean ROM and one patched with RetroGameFan's patch. I am using the firmware given by Hatchetball, and I have patched the DLDI (with DLDI No-Patch; before it gave an error "Unsupported DLDI Type.") I have tried WoodTT, YSMenu, and a different TTMenu, all as NDS files run from the main firmware. On Wood, it gave a white screen upon loading, and on every other one, including Hatchetball's, it worked but often froze while saving. I am using an R4i Gold from r4i-gold.com, which I am assuming is a TT clone, as I read a post saying that the only Wood that worked on it was Wood for TT (and confirmed it myself.) To humor myself, I tried the "No$GBA Fix" code, as I heard that No$GBA caused it to freeze while saving, but then the ROMs would give a white screen upon loading.
Any advice? Or is it not well known enough of a clone?
EDIT: Ah yes, and here are the two ways it has frozen:
1. I select "Yes" on the first prompt and it freezes right when the prompt disappears, music still playing.
2. It appears to save, but when all the circles turn blue, the timer keeps going endlessly, music still playing.

spurgu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
spurgu said:
Hi, I hope I'm posting on the right place? figured theres no need for more threads about pokemon.
smile.gif

I'm trying to get pokemon white (eu, #5584) to run on my acekard rpg (just upragaded to akaio 1.8.6a) but im geting a "save data could not be accessed". It's a clean rom with soft reset and ap thing disabled. (tried different combos with enabling and siabling).

Also tried wood rpg since it was supposed to work on that too but same thing "save data could not be accessed".

I'm using the internal memory of the card, dont have any microSD cards or whatever they are.
smile.gif

TLDR; how to get pokemon white to work when geting a "save data could not be accessed"

Thanks in advance. If I posted in the wrong place, im sorry, can you direct me to the correct place?
smile.gif

Bump yet again, someone help!

EndlessEcho

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello gbatemp members, I'm having issues with an event.

This event is the one where you go to the dragon spiral tower for the first time where you are supposed to see N fly off with one of the legendary pokemons...

Problem is, the cutscene isn't working.

In detail:

When I entered the tower, I really didn't know what was going on, I just ran through and I didn't encounter any mini dialogue scripts such as the one saying "a pokemon is in distress" or something when you are halfway in the tower...

So, is there any AR code to reactive this whole chain of events in this tower? I was retarded and saved before N at the top because I thought I had to fight him....

Also, any others having this issue?

EDIT:

Almost forgot, the 4 grunts and that stage before N didn't ambush me either... I thought something was being weird after that...

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can't connect online my Pokemon white on my AK2i on the 3DS.
Seems more like a console problem than a piracy bug.

After some investigation -__- I discovered this.
The 3DS can connect with different wifi without problem of any kind but the DS mode have some limit,the wifi in my house is outside the limits.
In short I can't use the wifi mode for DS games in my house.
Is stupid but is Nintendo, THEN is normal.

Xirix

Trophies
XP
Country
I've discovered another protection of sorts on Black and White, Wondercard Pokemon created by loading a wondercard and pokemon file with pokesav, which makes what should be a legit event pokemon, are not being recognised by Black and White's Relocator function. Celebi does not work, not sure about the three Dogs as I got those through wifi normally.

But I tested the latest event Celebi with pokesav, it'll unlock the events of HG/SS but not Black/White, so obviously there's some new protection that needs getting rid of.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Xirix said:
I've discovered another protection of sorts on Black and White, Wondercard Pokemon created by loading a wondercard and pokemon file with pokesav, which makes what should be a legit event pokemon, are not being recognised by Black and White's Relocator function. Celebi does not work, not sure about the three Dogs as I got those through wifi normally.

But I tested the latest event Celebi with pokesav, it'll unlock the events of HG/SS but not Black/White, so obviously there's some new protection that needs getting rid of.
Duh, it's not AP, it's anti-cheater game programming. Same reason we've been largely unsuccessful at making hacked Pokemon that can be played on Wi-Fi.

L_kira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does Dream World work in this patch? I mean, no hanging/crashing, assuming ofc, that someone tested it on Japan's DW first. 'Cause I remember reading DW ain't available yet outside Japan.

brootile

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My White version goes to a black screen (both screens) upon entry into Chargestone cave. Music still plays butEverything else up until this point has been working fine. From what I can tell, its probably not AP because most people have gotten through it, but does anyone have ideas on how to fix it? I run my game through R4Wood.

dukemagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the AP is still working on the spainish edition of the game (pokemon edición blanca and pokemon edición negra)

can't use anythig that uses wireless connections (union room, c-gear wireless/wfc options, global trade, game sync, etc)

tested every single AP patches out there AND the latest wood R4

any solutions? does anyone know how can i contact the yellow wood goblin?

Impen1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I've played the patched pokemon black us version for 28 hours and not a single freeze, now that I'm up at the pokemon league, it freezes when I enter one of the rooms and it becomes black! Is there ANY solution to this 'couse seriously it would suck if I couldn't continue after playing up to this point >.<
I have R4 and latest version of Wood.

HorseBox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an R4i Gold card with the latest firmware downloaded.
I cannot open the Pokemon white rom on my card, clean or patched.
I get this messege

[Rom loading failed]
load rom errcode=-4
Please reset system

can someone people help me? thanks

Z

Zorua

HorseBox said:
I have an R4i Gold card with the latest firmware downloaded.
I cannot open the Pokemon white rom on my card, clean or patched.
I get this messege

[Rom loading failed]
load rom errcode=-4
Please reset system

can someone people help me? thanks

Try this. Download it and extract everything from the archive to the root. It should work now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong